Roadrunners Recall Howdeshell from Rapid City
TUCSON, Ariz. -The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, announced today that the club has recalled forward Keeghan Howdeshell from the Rapid City Rush, the team's ECHL affiliate.
The 21-year-old Howedeshell has registered eight goals and 12 assists for 20 points in 28 games thus far this season as a member of the Rush.
A native of Brighton, MI, Howdeshell was signed by Tucson in April after a successful junior hockey career with the Soo Greyhounds of the Ontario Hockey League, where he was teammates with 2018 Arizona Coyotes first round draft selection Barrett Hayton.
On The Ice
The Roadrunners will look to extend their Pacific Division lead tonight when they take on the Ontario Reign at Toyota Arena in California.
Goaltender Ivan Prosvetov leads all first-year netminders in both goals against average (2.38) and save percentage (.931%).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2020
- O'Connor Nets a Pair in Colorado's 4-3 Victory at Stockton - Colorado Eagles
- Bellerive Guides Pens Past Rampage in Shootout - San Antonio Rampage
- Sens Storm Back to Win in Grand Rapids - Belleville Senators
- Iowa Earns Thrilling 4-3 Victory against San Jose - Iowa Wild
- Barracuda Earn Point in OT Loss at Wild - San Jose Barracuda
- Amerks Blanked by Phantoms - Rochester Americans
- Quinney Hat Trick Carries Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Coyotes Assign Capobianco, Chaput and Hill to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Carey Scores His 100th Goal with Lehigh Valley in 4-0 Win - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Ads Winning Streak Snapped at Four - Milwaukee Admirals
- Ritchie Scores Twice, Frederic Has Three-Point Night as P-Bruins Defeat Bridgeport Sound Tigers, 3-1 - Providence Bruins
- Jobst nets power-play goal in Saturday setback at Webster Bank Arena - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Comets Scare off Monsters at Home - Utica Comets
- Monsters End Road Trip with 6-2 Loss in Utica - Cleveland Monsters
- Bears Erase Early Deficit, Top Wolf Pack in Overtime - Hershey Bears
- Alex Volkov Records Hat Trick in 6-5 Win over Devils - Syracuse Crunch
- Devils Fall To Crunch, 6-5 - Binghamton Devils
- Lewington the Difference as Hershey Takes OT Battle - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Lorentz Scores Stunning Shootout Winner to Beat Toronto - Charlotte Checkers
- Moose Scorers Silent in 3-0 Loss - Manitoba Moose
- Rocket Blank Manitoba in Dominant 3-0 Victory - Laval Rocket
- Roadrunners Recall Howdeshell from Rapid City - Tucson Roadrunners
- Flames Assign Yelesin to Stockton - Stockton Heat
- De Leo, Jones and Sprong Join Gulls; Pietila Recalled - San Diego Gulls
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Mitchell Stephens, Luke Schenn to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Texas Returns Goaltender Tomas Sholl to Idaho - Texas Stars
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Boat Show Road Trip Rolls Through Charlotte, N.C. - Toronto Marlies
- Mark Friedman Loaned to Phantoms by Philadelphia - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Jets Recall Nelson Nogier from the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Saturday, January 18, 2020 at Lehigh Valley Phantoms - Rochester Americans
- Heat Host Eagles for Teddy Bear Toss - Stockton Heat
- Condors Conclude Homestand with Girls Rock Night Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- Admirals Assign Savage, Magwood - Milwaukee Admirals
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Griffins, January 18 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Wolf Pack, 7 PM - Hershey Bears
- Game 37 Preview: Tucson at Ontario - Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Stumble In San Diego To Start Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- Petersen Stout in 5-1 Victory - Ontario Reign
- Gulls Start Second Half by Topping Powerful Tucson - San Diego Gulls
- Six Eagles Light the Lamp in 6-2 Win at Bakersfield - Colorado Eagles
- Condors Slowed by Colorado - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Fall Friday in Ontario - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.