Wolf Pack Add Two Forwards to Roster
HARTFORD: Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Chris Drury announced today that the parent New York Ranges have reassigned forward Jake Elmer to the Wolf Pack from its ECHL affiliate, the Maine Mariners, and that the Wolf Pack has signed forward Conner Bleackley to a Professional Tryout (PTO) agreement.
Elmer has skated in two games with the Wolf Pack on the season, going scoreless with one minor penalty. The rookie out of the Western Hockey League, who was signed as a free agent by the Rangers March 15, 2019, has registered 12 goals and 11 assists for 23 points in 36 games with Maine, while serving 43 minutes in penalties. He ranks fourth on the Mariner team in goals.
Bleackley, a fourth-year pro out of the Western Hockey League, has seen action in ten AHL games this year with the Texas Stars, notching three goals and two assists for five points, along with six penalty minutes and a +1. In 15 ECHL games with Maine, the 6-0, 199-pound High River, Alberta native has five goals and five assists for ten points, plus 14 PIM, after having registered four goals and nine assists for 13 points, along with four PIM, in 18 games with the Idaho Steelheads.
Bleackley, 24, spent last year with the San Antonio Rampage of the AHL, skating in 57 games and chipping in five goals and 11 assists for 16 points and posting 35 penalty minutes. He was a first-round pick (23rd overall) by the Colorado Avalanche in 2014 and then re-entered the draft two years later, and was selected in the fifth round (144th overall) in 2016 by St. Louis.
Prior to turning pro, Bleackley played 259 games over five seasons with the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL, amassing career totals of 80 goals and 103 assists for 183 points, plus 180 penalty minutes.
CONNER BLEACKLEY'S AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL RECORD
Regular Season Playoffs
Year Team Lge. GP G A PTS PIM GP G A Pts. PIM
2011-12 Red Deer WHL 16 2 0 2 6 -- -- -- -- --
2012-13 Red Deer WHL 66 9 9 18 28 9 2 1 3 0
2013-14 Red Deer WHL 71 29 39 68 48 -- -- -- -- --
2014-15 Red Deer WHL 51 27 22 49 49 5 1 1 2 4
2015-16 Red Deer WHL 55 13 33 46 49 -- -- -- -- --
2016-17 Chicago AHL 45 2 8 10 8 2 0 0 0 5
Missouri ECHL 14 7 10 17 14 -- -- -- -- --
2017-18 Chicago AHL 7 0 1 1 2 -- -- -- -- --
Tulsa ECHL 40 19 19 38 82 -- -- -- -- --
San Antonio AHL 13 1 0 1 7 -- -- -- -- --
2018-19 San Antonio AHL 57 5 11 16 35 -- -- -- -- --
2019-20 Texas AHL 10 3 2 5 6
Idaho ECHL 18 4 9 13 4
Maine ECHL 15 5 5 10 14
The Wolf Pack are back in action tonight on home ice at the XL Center, for a 7:00 battle with the Providence Bruins. That is another chance to take advantage of the Wolf Pack's "Click It or Ticket Hat Trick Pack". The Hat Trick Pack includes two tickets, two sodas and one large popcorn, all for just $40.
Tickets for all 2019-20 Wolf Pack home games are on sale now at the Sunwave Gas & Power Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (860) 722-9425. Tickets purchased in advance for kids 12 or younger start at just $10 each, and all tickets will have a $3 day-of-game increase.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 11, 2020
- P-Bruins Set Franchise Record with 12th Consecutive Win - Providence Bruins
- Bellows, St. Denis each score twice and Gibson makes 44 saves on Wednesday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Iowa Ends Road Trip with 4-1 Loss to Grand Rapids - Iowa Wild
- Devils Roll By Amerks, 5-2 - Binghamton Devils
- Penguins Slide Past Phantoms with 2-1 OT Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Streaming Providence Downs Pack, 3-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Lyon Makes 33 Saves to Earn Point for Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sens Shutout in Laval - Belleville Senators
- Lorentz Leads Checkers to OT Win against Cleveland - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Win Streak Snapped by Crunch - Utica Comets
- Monsters Gain Point in 3-2 Overtime Loss to Checkers - Cleveland Monsters
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Dallas Stars Recall Left Wing Joel Kiviranta from Texas - Texas Stars
- COVID-19 Statement from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse - Cleveland Monsters
- Kings Agree to Terms with Forward Alex Turcotte on Entry-Level Contract - Ontario Reign
- Statement from the Milwaukee Admirals Regarding Covid-19 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Sign Notre Dame's Tory Dello to Amateur Tryout - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Sign Huntebrinker to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Allstate Arena's Prevention Strategies with Regard to COVID-19 - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Inch Closer to Playoffs with Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Game 58 Preview: San Diego at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Wolf Pack Add Two Forwards to Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Coyotes Assign Ness to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Connor Bunnaman Recalled by Philadelphia - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Recall Eric Knodel from Reading; Friedman to Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 vs. Binghamton Devils - Rochester Americans
- Rangers Recall Steven Fogarty from Hartford on an Emergency Basis - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Join the Hogs for the First-Ever Brew-Ha-Hogs Beer Sampling - Rockford IceHogs
- Sound Tigers Host Toronto Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, March 11 - Belleville Senators
- Marlies Open Three Game Road Trip Tonight in Bridgeport - Toronto Marlies
- Stars Prevail in 5-4 Victory over Eagles - Texas Stars
- Roadrunners, Hill Blank San Diego, Further Division Lead And Win Streak - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Cool Heat, 7-4 - San Jose Barracuda
- Hill, Tucson End Gulls' Streak - San Diego Gulls
- Heat Drop Tuesday Tilt, 7-4, to San Jose - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Eagles Tripped up by Stars, 5-4 - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Steven Fogarty Named Hartford Wolf Pack's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Alex Whelan
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Austin Rueschhoff
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Defenseman K'Andre Miller