Join the Hogs for the First-Ever Brew-Ha-Hogs Beer Sampling
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Rockford IceHogs are teaming up with six different micro-breweries and a whiskey distillery to bring fans the first-ever Brew-Ha-Hogs beer sampling event during the IceHogs' Jersey Auction Game on Saturday, March 21 against the Iowa Wild at 6 p.m.
With the VIP ticket package, fans will get up to eight beer samples along with an upper sideline ticket and a swag bag for just $30. The swag bag includes a shot glass, a lanyard and a GR815 beer sampler glass all inside of a drawstring bag.
Fans can enjoy their drink samples in the Brew-Ha-Hogs beer garden that will be located behind section 101 from the time doors open at 5 p.m. on March 21 through the end of the first intermission. Drink samples that will be offered come from six different micro-breweries and a distillery from Illinois, Michigan and Missouri.
Featured brands include:
Lena Brewing Co.
Prairie Street Brewhouse
Generations Brewing Co.
Founders Brewing Co.
The Brew-Ha-Hogs VIP ticket packages are limited and can be purchased HERE or by calling the IceHogs at (815) 986-6465. Current ticket holders can take advantage of the VIP package for just $15 or can get the drink samples and glass for just $10 ahead of the event by calling the IceHogs at (815) 986-6465. The VIP package will not be available at the game, but the drink samples and glass will be sold at the beer garden on March 21 for $12.
March 21 also marks the IceHogs' 21st annual Jersey Auction Game in which the team will don special Wagon Wheel Cardinals uniforms that will be auctioned off immediately following the contest against the Wild. Fans attending the game can bid on the specialty game-worn sweaters, with proceeds from the auction benefiting the IceHogs Charitable Foundation. Following the auction, the IceHogs Charitable Foundation will donate a portion of the jersey proceeds to the Greg Lindmark Foundation.
The 2020 uniform theme will pay tribute to the Wagon Wheel Cardinals: one of the earliest semi-professional hockey teams in the Stateline. The Cardinals were based out of the historical Wagon Wheel Resort in Rockton, IL, from 1958-62 and competed in the Illinois Ice Hockey League for four seasons, earning an all-time record of 64-57-7 with their best campaign coming during the 1958-59 season (20-2-0-0).
The Greg Lindmark Foundation was established in honor of Retired Rockford Deputy Chief Greg Lindmark, who took his own life after suffering issues related to post-traumatic stress from his line of duty as a first responder. The Greg Lindmark Foundation serves to reduce the impact of cumulative stress and trauma on first responders by providing awareness, education and confidential counseling.
For additional information, visit greglindmarkfoundation.com.
General tickets for the game on March 21 can be purchased, by visiting the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or by calling (815) 968-5222.
NEXT HOME GAME
Wednesday, March 18 vs. Milwaukee Admirals | 7 p.m.
Join the Hogs for the last Dog Days matchup of the season on Wednesday, March 18. Bring your dog to the game for just $2 and your pup could be chosen to be in the dog show during the first intermission. Hot dogs will be on sale for $2 and select craft beer will be available for $5. Additionally, the first 1,500 fans in the building will receive a drawstring backpack, courtesy of Rock River Valley Blood Bank. Get your tickets HERE, at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office or by calling (815) 968-5222.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 11, 2020
- P-Bruins Set Franchise Record with 12th Consecutive Win - Providence Bruins
- Bellows, St. Denis each score twice and Gibson makes 44 saves on Wednesday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Iowa Ends Road Trip with 4-1 Loss to Grand Rapids - Iowa Wild
- Devils Roll By Amerks, 5-2 - Binghamton Devils
- Penguins Slide Past Phantoms with 2-1 OT Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Streaming Providence Downs Pack, 3-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Lyon Makes 33 Saves to Earn Point for Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sens Shutout in Laval - Belleville Senators
- Lorentz Leads Checkers to OT Win against Cleveland - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Win Streak Snapped by Crunch - Utica Comets
- Monsters Gain Point in 3-2 Overtime Loss to Checkers - Cleveland Monsters
- Crunch Roll Past Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Dallas Stars Recall Left Wing Joel Kiviranta from Texas - Texas Stars
- COVID-19 Statement from Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse - Cleveland Monsters
- Kings Agree to Terms with Forward Alex Turcotte on Entry-Level Contract - Ontario Reign
- Statement from the Milwaukee Admirals Regarding Covid-19 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Sign Notre Dame's Tory Dello to Amateur Tryout - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Admirals Sign Huntebrinker to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Allstate Arena's Prevention Strategies with Regard to COVID-19 - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Inch Closer to Playoffs with Win - Milwaukee Admirals
- Game 58 Preview: San Diego at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Wolf Pack Add Two Forwards to Roster - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Coyotes Assign Ness to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Connor Bunnaman Recalled by Philadelphia - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Recall Eric Knodel from Reading; Friedman to Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 vs. Binghamton Devils - Rochester Americans
- Rangers Recall Steven Fogarty from Hartford on an Emergency Basis - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Join the Hogs for the First-Ever Brew-Ha-Hogs Beer Sampling - Rockford IceHogs
- Sound Tigers Host Toronto Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, March 11 - Belleville Senators
- Marlies Open Three Game Road Trip Tonight in Bridgeport - Toronto Marlies
- Stars Prevail in 5-4 Victory over Eagles - Texas Stars
- Roadrunners, Hill Blank San Diego, Further Division Lead And Win Streak - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Cool Heat, 7-4 - San Jose Barracuda
- Hill, Tucson End Gulls' Streak - San Diego Gulls
- Heat Drop Tuesday Tilt, 7-4, to San Jose - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Eagles Tripped up by Stars, 5-4 - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Take Four-Game Series on the Road to Cleveland Starting Tonight
- Cheer the IceHogs to Victory with An Autographed Fan Cutout
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Rematch at BMO Harris Bank Center Tonight
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Begin Four-Game Mini Series Tonight at BMO Harris Bank Center
- Hogs Weekly: IceHogs and Monsters Collide in Four-Game Showdown this Week