Texas Stars Foundation to Host 4th Annual Casino Night
CEDAR PARK, TEXAS - The Texas Stars Foundation announced today that the organization's 4th Annual Casino Night presented by Osborne Advisors will be held on Monday, January 27th at Audi North Austin.
The Texas Stars Foundation Casino Night features a fun-filled evening of casino games with the Texas Stars as guest dealers and players. Guests can enjoy hors d'oeuvres, a cash bar and both live and silent auctions for one-of-a-kind items and experiences, with all proceeds benefiting the Texas Stars Foundation. The event runs from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., with a special early 6:30 p.m. opening for V.I.P. ticket holders. Casino Night is hosted once again by Audi North Austin, which is located at 12971 Pond Springs Road in Austin. Tickets for Casino Night are nearly sold out, so please contact Foundation@texasstarshockey.com or call Foundation Director Kristen Campomizzi at 512-600-5186 today.
The Texas Stars Foundation is a registered 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to enhancing the community through various forms of support including financial contributions, gifts in kind and volunteerism. Formed in the summer of 2010, the Texas Stars Foundation is the official charity of the Texas Stars Hockey Club. The Foundation strives to utilize the talents and resources of the Texas Stars players, families, staff and ownership to enrich the greater central Texas area and military children throughout the United States.
Through its first three years of operation, the Texas Stars Foundation has supported hundreds of community programs and charitable organizations with donations in excess of $410,000. Major beneficiaries include but are not limited to: Cedar Park Veterans Memorial, 100 Club of Central Texas, Leander Independent School District, Dell Children's Medical Center, Williamson County Animal Shelter, Heroes Night Out and Austin Disaster Relief Network.
Community organizations looking to work with the Texas Stars Foundation can contact Foundation Director Kristen Campomizzi by email at Foundation@TexasStarsHockey.com or kcampomizzi@TexasStarsHockey.com and by phone at 512-600-5186.
The Texas Stars will begin a two-game road series with the Charlotte Checkers tonight at 6:00 p.m. CT at Time Warner Cable Arena. Texas will return home to begin a seven-game homestand by facing the Iowa Wild on Wednesday, January 22nd for a 7:30 p.m. face off at Cedar Park Center. Next Wednesday's game is a Winning Wednesday presented by H-E-B. Pro-rated full and partial 2013-14 Texas Stars Season Tickets are on sale now. For more information on Texas Stars season tickets call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit www.TexasStarsHockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 17, 2014
- Barons Fall to Rochester, 4-3 - Oklahoma City Barons
- Monsters Fall to Wild 6-1 - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets lose to Albany - Utica Comets
- Wolves' Home Winning Streak Ends at Seven - Chicago Wolves
- Sharks Slip Past Admirals in Shootout - Norfolk Admirals
- The Pack Strikes Back - Adirondack Phantoms
- Griffins Douse Heat, 3-0 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Binghamton Bounces Bridgeport 6-2 - Binghamton Senators
- Amerks' Power-Play Too Much for Barons - Rochester Americans
- Crunch Edge Bears 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Shut out Heat 3-0 - Abbotsford Heat
- Sharks Kick off Four Game Road Trip with 4th Straight Win - Worcester Sharks
- Nearly 8,000 Sees Wild Tame Monsters 6-1 - Iowa Wild
- Bruins Exact Revenge on Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Routed by Texas - Charlotte Checkers
- Senators win over Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Falcons Swoop Past Pirates in Shootout - Portland Pirates
- Devils Tie Franchise Mark In 8-3 Win - Albany Devils
- Falcons End Skid, Top Pirates In Shootout - Springfield Falcons
- P-Bruins Defeat Wilkes-Barre/Scranton 5-1 - Providence Bruins
- Wolf Pack win 4-2 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Morin's Five-Point Night Leads Texas to 7-1 Blowout - Texas Stars
- Crunch Hold on to Defeat Bears - Hershey Bears
- IceCaps Drop Monarchs 4-1 - St. John's IceCaps
- Pasq-Walled - Manchester Monarchs
- Comet Tales: Keith Kinkaid - Utica Comets
- Kabanov Loaned to Modo of Swedish Elite League - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Heat Announce Heros Hockey Education Partnership - Abbotsford Heat
- Texas Stars Foundation to Host 4th Annual Casino Night - Texas Stars
- Coyotes Assign Klesla to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Dietz, Mayer Join Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Hour on Monday, January - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Anaheim Reassigns Goaltender John Gibson to Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Wild Shuffles the Deck with Three Roster Moves - Iowa Wild
- Admirals Recall Ezekiel; Anaheim Reassigns Bobkov to Utah - Norfolk Admirals
- Florida Panthers Acquire C Ryan Martindale from Edmonton - San Antonio Rampage
- Rampage Acquire Nebsitt from Oklahoma City, Recall Houser - San Antonio Rampage
- The Great Skate Winterfest Returns this Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Predators Reassign Mazanec to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Jaskin Returns to Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Gameday: Comets vs. Albany - Utica Comets
- Texas Stars Return Brock Montgomery to Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Jets Re-Assign Carl Klingberg to IceCaps - St. John's IceCaps
- Bulldogs Home Game on January 26th Moved to 4:00 p.m. - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Frozen Frontier to be Featured in Next Episode of "Beyond Blue & Gold" on MSG - Rochester Americans
- IceCaps Recall Cody Sol; Sign Jamie MacQueen to PTO - St. John's IceCaps
- Canadiens Recall Beaulieu and Nattinen - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Thomas Larkin Reassigned to Springfield - Springfield Falcons
- Pirates Face Falcons in First of Four at Colisee - Portland Pirates
- Detroit Recalls Emmerton - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Nip Milwaukee 5-4 in a Shootout - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.