Oilers Grab Point in Overtime Loss
November 26, 2022 - ECHL (ECHL) - Tulsa Oilers News Release
WICHITA, Kans. - The Tulsa Oilers, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Anaheim Ducks and the AHL's San Diego Gulls, lost 3-2 in overtime at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita on Saturday Night.
Both squads left the opening-20 minutes empty handed, with Wichita taking 12 shots to the Oilers 10.
Justin Bean opened the scoring just under five minutes into the second period, ripping home a one-time, power-play blast past his former team, setting the Oilers up 1-0. Ryley Lindgren collected his second goal in as many nights, completing a net-mouth scramble past Zachary Emond to put the Oilers up by two just 14 seconds before the half-way point of the game.
Timur Ibragimov halved Tulsa's lead to 2-1 4:31 into the third period, finishing a two-on-one play beyond Colten Ellis. Michal Stinil tallied his second goal in as many nights with 9:12 remaining in regulation, tying the game 2-2.
Brayden Watts scored his team-leading eighth goal of the season with 1:12 left in overtime, giving Wichita a 3-2 overtime win.
Both teams finished the game with 36 shots each.
The Oilers return home on Sunday, Nov. 27 for a 4:05 p.m. Paint the Ice game, once against hosting the Thunder.
Oilers Season and Group Tickets are on sale now! Call the Oilers front office at 918-632-PUCK (7825) or visit www.tulsaoilers.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 26, 2022
- Railers Win Four Hours After Puck Drop - Worcester Railers HC
- Americans Drop the Final Game of the Series - Allen Americans
- Watts Nets OT Game-Winner vs. Tulsa - Wichita Thunder
- Steelheads' Win Streak Increases To Six Games With 5-2 Win Over Allen - Idaho Steelheads
- Heartlanders Come from Behind, Robbins Scores OT Winner vs. Cincinnati - Iowa Heartlanders
- Matej Pekar Scores First ECHL Goal in 4-3 OT Loss - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Oilers Grab Point in Overtime Loss - Tulsa Oilers
- K-Wings Top Fuel Behind Taylor's Historic Performance - Kalamazoo Wings
- Dougherty's Overtime Winner Propels Solar Bears to Home Victory Saturday - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Pick Up Point In Shootout Loss - South Carolina Stingrays
- Everblades Fall to Orlando in OT - Florida Everblades
- Fraser Scores Shorthanded as Walleye Fall in Fort Wayne - Toledo Walleye
- Millman Scores OT Winner as Royals Down Thunder in Road-Trip Finale - Reading Royals
- Grasso Scores Twice in 3-2 Overtime Loss - Adirondack Thunder
- Fuel Lose First Match to K-Wings - Indy Fuel
- Gladiators Win Sixth Straight at Home in Shootout Thriller - Atlanta Gladiators
- Mariners Come Up Short In High-Scoring Affair With Newfoundland - Maine Mariners
- Growlers Grab Wild 9-6 Win vs. Mariners - Newfoundland Growlers
- Grizzlies Gameday - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Acquire Defenseman Aaron Thow in Trade with Norfolk - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - November 26 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Wichita Returns Home Tonight to Face Tulsa - Wichita Thunder
- Game Notes: vs Kansas City - Rapid City Rush
- Game Preview: Stingrays at Gladiators, November 26 at 7:00 PM - South Carolina Stingrays
- Admirals Add Fryer and Van Riemsdyk to Roster - Norfolk Admirals
- Atlanta Looks to Finish Week with Sixth Straight Home Win - Atlanta Gladiators
- Blades Close out Road Trip in Orlando - Florida Everblades
- K-Wings Loan Brenden Miller to Cleveland - Kalamazoo Wings
- Going for Six Wins in a Row - Trois-Rivieres Lions
- K-Wings Loan Lambdin to Wolves - Kalamazoo Wings
- A Successful Debut for Marc-André Bergeron - Trois-Rivieres Lions
- Royals Clash with Thunder in Road-Trip Finale - Reading Royals
- Lions Defeat Grizz 6-4 in First Ever Meeting - Utah Grizzlies
- Lions Defeat Utah 6-4 in First Ever Meeting - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.