Forward T.J. Tynan Recalled by Colorado Avalanche
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward T.J. Tynan has been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate. Tynan has posted four goals and 36 assists in 34 games with the Eagles this season. His 40 points currently lead the team, while his 36 assists rank second among all skaters in the American Hockey league.
Tynan has already appeared in 14 games with the Avalanche this season, collecting one assist in Colorado's 7-3 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on November 30th. A third-round pick of the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, Tynan has also skated in three contests with the Blue Jackets during the 2016-17 campaign.
The Eagles return to action when they travel to take on the Bakersfield Condors on Saturday, February 15th at 8:00pm MT at Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California.
Tickets for all regular season contests are on sale now and can be purchased at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling (970) 686-SHOT.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2020
- Rampage Edge Stars 3-2 in Shootout - Texas Stars
- Rocket Lose 3-1 to Wolf Pack - Laval Rocket
- Kahkonen Blanks Gulls as Iowa Takes 3-0 Decision - San Diego Gulls
- Griffins Push Past Monsters on Elson's Late Goal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sens Stumble against Toronto - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Win, You Love to See It - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Fall to Devils in Overtime - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Top Comets, 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- St. Denis, Holmstrom each score to help Bridgeport collect a point for the third straight game - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Upended in Providence, 4-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- P-Bruins Top Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 4-2 - Providence Bruins
- Pack Tops Rocket, 3-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Monsters Comeback Stalled in 4-2 Loss to Griffins - Cleveland Monsters
- Devils Tie Game Late, Win in OT over Bears 4-3 - Binghamton Devils
- Comets Comeback Attempt Stalled in Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Condors Host Pirates and Princess Night Tomorrow - Bakersfield Condors
- AHL Releases Statement Regarding Forfeited Game against Toronto on January 10 - Texas Stars
- American Hockey League Statement Regarding January 10 Toronto-Texas Game - AHL
- Marlies Open Home-And-Home with Senators Tonight in Belleville - Toronto Marlies
- AHL Board of Governors Elects Scott Howson as Next President and CEO - AHL
- Join the IceHogs for Bar Olympics at Savoy Lounge - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds Visit Checkers for Two-Game Set - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flyers Loan Morgan Frost to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- San Diego Gulls Announce Schedule Change for February 22 - San Diego Gulls
- Sens Release Todd from PTO - Belleville Senators
- Griffins Give Away Fanny Packs as Part of '90s Night Next Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Heat Start Packed Home Weekend Friday against Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Forward T.J. Tynan Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Rangers Recall Joey Keane from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- 'Ride the Rails up to the Show' Promotion Gets Underway this Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Chlapik Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 22 against Cleveland - Rochester Americans
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Alex Volkov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Marlies, February 14 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Devils, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
- No Love Lost Between Rivals this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Jakob Lilja from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- IceHogs Down Moose, 5-2 - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.