Condors Host Pirates and Princess Night Tomorrow
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the Colorado Eagles on Pirates and Princess Night at 7 p.m. Bakersfield has averaged over 7,100 in attendance over its last three home games and has the second highest average attendance increase in the AHL. Tickets are available online at AXS.com or at the Mechanics Bank Arena Box Office which opens at noon. Great seats start at just $12.
PROMOTION DETAILS: Pirates and Princess Night with Anna, Elsa, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Captain Hook available for pictures presented by 101.5 KGFM.
EAT & DRINK
Steamed Jasmin Rice
Zucchini with Eggplant
Marinated Tomatoes Salad
Tropical Fruit Parfait
Enjoy the Ice Level Lounge (21+) with games, TV's, bars, and music next to the glass. Just need a ticket to the game!
DOWNLOAD THE CONDORS APP presented by PCL: iTunes | Google Play
The Bakersfield Condors and Colorado Eagles play game six of an eight-game season series. Colorado has won three straight in the series. It is the second matchup in Bakersfield with two more slated over the team's final 20 games.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
The Condors led after the first and second in Ontario on Wednesday, but dropped a 4-2 decision against the Reign. RW Josh Currie had two points (1g-1a) and LW Joe Gambardella scored his 11th of the season. The recently recalled C Markus Granlund assisted on both goals as that line connected for all six of the team's points on the night.
Colorado fell 5-2 at home to Tucson on Saturday. D Jacob MacDonald scored his 11th of the season which leads all d-men in scoring. G Hunter Miska took the loss, stopping 24 of 29 against the division leaders.
CURRIE ON 99
RW Josh Currie scored his 99th AHL goal on Wednesday in Ontario. It was also his 20th of the season. He is the first Condors AHL player to notch 20 goals in four consecutive seasons and just the third Condors player in 22 years to accomplish the feat. Paul Willett (1999-2003) and Paul Rosebush (2001-05) are the others to have four seasons with 20 or more goals.
SHUFFLING THE DECK
The Condors lineup on Wednesday featured 10 players who did not play on Opening Night. Bakersfield has used 36 players already this season, one more than they did all last season.
Since Jan. 1, D Evan Bouchard has 15 points (3g-12a) in his last 18 games and is even over that span... RW Josh Currie recorded his 7th multi-point game of the season on Wednesday. He has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last 18 games... C Ryan McLeod has four points (1g-3a) in four games.
D Jacob MacDonald is 5th among d-men in scoring with 33 points (11g-22a)... The Eagles are 24-5-2 when scoring the first goal of the game... Colorado has the 7th best offense in the league at 3.35 goals per contest... G Hunter Miska is just outside the top five in save percantage at .921%.
2/14 - C Markus Granlund recalled by Edmonton
2/13 - C Beau Starrett recalled by Bakersfield
2/12 - LW Nolan Vesey reassigned to Bakersfield
San Diego (5th) @ Iowa
Tucson (1st) @ Stockton (2nd)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 14, 2020
- Rampage Edge Stars 3-2 in Shootout - Texas Stars
- Rocket Lose 3-1 to Wolf Pack - Laval Rocket
- Kahkonen Blanks Gulls as Iowa Takes 3-0 Decision - San Diego Gulls
- Griffins Push Past Monsters on Elson's Late Goal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sens Stumble against Toronto - Belleville Senators
- Phantoms Win, You Love to See It - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Fall to Devils in Overtime - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Top Comets, 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- St. Denis, Holmstrom each score to help Bridgeport collect a point for the third straight game - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Penguins Upended in Providence, 4-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- P-Bruins Top Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, 4-2 - Providence Bruins
- Pack Tops Rocket, 3-1 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Monsters Comeback Stalled in 4-2 Loss to Griffins - Cleveland Monsters
- Devils Tie Game Late, Win in OT over Bears 4-3 - Binghamton Devils
- Comets Comeback Attempt Stalled in Syracuse - Utica Comets
- Condors Host Pirates and Princess Night Tomorrow - Bakersfield Condors
- AHL Releases Statement Regarding Forfeited Game against Toronto on January 10 - Texas Stars
- American Hockey League Statement Regarding January 10 Toronto-Texas Game - AHL
- Marlies Open Home-And-Home with Senators Tonight in Belleville - Toronto Marlies
- AHL Board of Governors Elects Scott Howson as Next President and CEO - AHL
- Join the IceHogs for Bar Olympics at Savoy Lounge - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds Visit Checkers for Two-Game Set - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Flyers Loan Morgan Frost to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- San Diego Gulls Announce Schedule Change for February 22 - San Diego Gulls
- Sens Release Todd from PTO - Belleville Senators
- Griffins Give Away Fanny Packs as Part of '90s Night Next Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Heat Start Packed Home Weekend Friday against Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Forward T.J. Tynan Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Rangers Recall Joey Keane from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- 'Ride the Rails up to the Show' Promotion Gets Underway this Weekend - Rochester Americans
- Chlapik Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 22 against Cleveland - Rochester Americans
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Alex Volkov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Marlies, February 14 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Devils, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
- No Love Lost Between Rivals this Weekend - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Jakob Lilja from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- IceHogs Down Moose, 5-2 - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Win a Keegan Lowe Jersey to Benefit the Mission at Kern County
- Condors Sign Devin Brosseau to Two-Year AHL Contract
- Condors Sign Blake Christensen and Janis Jaks to AHL Contracts
- Condors Sign Penn State Standout Liam Folkes
- American Hockey League Season Suspended