Groleau and Sissons Re-Assigned to Adirondack by New Jersey
GLENS FALLS, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that defensemen Jeremy Groleau and Colby Sissons have been re-assigned by New Jersey (NHL) from the Binghamton Devils (AHL) to the Adirondack Thunder.
Groleau, 20, was signed to a three-year entry level contract by the New Jersey Devils in September of 2018. The native of St.-Nicolas, QC played in five games with Binghamton last season and seven contests this season.
Groleau was signed out of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League where he spent four seasons playing for the Chicoutimi Saguenéens. The 6'3, 201-pounder recorded 54 points (16g-38a) in 221 games in the QMJHL.
Sissons, 21, returns to the Thunder after playing two games with Binghamton Devils in the American Hockey League and had a +3 rating. The Edmonton, AB native previously skated in three games with Adirondack this season and recorded one assist.
FIRST RESPONDERS NIGHT! The Thunder return home this Friday, November 8th at 7pm to battle the Worcester Railers for First Responders Night. First Responders can get discounted tickets to the game HERE!
MARVEL SUPER HERO DAY FOUR PACK! Adirondack hosts the Worcester Railers this Sunday, November 10th at 3pm for Marvel Super Hero Day! Get your Super Hero Four Pack right HERE and receive a pregame meet-and-greet with Spider-Man!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 4, 2019
- Steelheads Weekly - November 4, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. IceMen - Orlando Solar Bears
- Royals Weekly Report, Vol. 19, No. 4 - Reading Royals
- Worcester Railers HC Adds Hope Weaver as Marketing & Creative Services Coordinator - Worcester Railers HC
- Groleau and Sissons Re-Assigned to Adirondack by New Jersey - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - November 4 - ECHL
- Ducks Loan Goaltender Angus Redmond to the Growlers - Newfoundland Growlers
- Royals' "Harry Potter Night" Saturday Includes New Promotions/Experiences - Reading Royals
- Thunder Weekly, November 4th - Wichita Thunder
- Grizzlies Weekly: 4 Game Road Trip Begins Friday - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Oilers Look to Continue Momentum After Undefeated Week - Tulsa Oilers
- Stingrays Weekly Report - November 4 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly #4 (2019-20) - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 4 (October 28-November 3, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Manitoba Assigns Adam Carlson to IceMen; Recall Outhouse - Jacksonville IceMen
- Utah's Dickinson Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Player of the Month - ECHL
- Josh Dickinson Named Warrior Hockey ECHL Player of the Month - Utah Grizzlies
- Zachary Fucale Recalled, Solar Bears Sign Kevin Entmaa - Orlando Solar Bears
- Atlanta Resigns Corbett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Mariners Weekly: Mariners Look to Repeat November Success - Maine Mariners
- Dallas Snipers Get First-Ever Win at Allen Event Center, More Doubleheader Hockey this Weekend - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Announce Road Game Date Changed - Kansas City Mavericks
- Walleye Weekly - Four Games in Five Days Ahead - Toledo Walleye
- Komets Sweep Weekend Home Double-Header; Bergh Named ECHL Rookie of October - Fort Wayne Komets
- Idaho's Sholl Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Month - ECHL
- Tomas Sholl Named Warrior Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Month - Idaho Steelheads
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- 'Blades Weekly: In-State Rivalries Abound for 4-Game Homestand - Florida Everblades
- Forward Cedric Lacroix Recalled by Charlotte Checkers - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Reschedule Home Game in February - Utah Grizzlies
- Fort Wayne's Bergh Named Howies Hockey Tape/ECHL Rookie of the Month - ECHL
- Mavs Monday: Mavs Welcome Grizzlies for Two-Game Weekend Set - Kansas City Mavericks
- K-Wings Weekly: Week of November 4 - Kalamazoo Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Five Different Goal Scorers Help Tame Beast in 5-3 Victory
- Adirondack Acquires Netminder Sean Romeo from Florida
- McAdam Earns Shutout as Thunder Rout Railers, 5-0
- Disallowed Goal in Third Costs Adirondack in 4-2 Loss to Reading
- Thunder Drop Home Tilt against Mariners, 4-1