Cyclones Home Ice Highlights: JAN 12-16
The Cyclones aim to complete a five game homestand sweep Wednesday night!
Here's what's on tap for the Cyclones this week:
WEDNESDAY 1/12: Cincinnati welcomes the Atlanta Gladiators to town on another $1 Beer night and a T-Shirt giveaway for the first 2,000 fans!
Puck drop is scheduled for 7:30PM with doors opening to the public at 6:30PM!
SATURDAY 1/15: The 'Clones travel north to take on the Kalamazoo Wings in Michigan Saturday night. Puck drop is scheduled for 7PM at Wings Event Center.
SUNDAY 1/16: The Cyclones return home for the team's first matinee game of the season, hosting the Toledo Walleye at 3PM. The first 1,500 kids (Ages 2-12) will receive a #23 Louie Caporusso Cyclones Kids Jersey!
Doors open at 2PM for Sunday's game.
Each game can be watched live with a FloHockey subscription, or listened to for free online at https://mixlr.com/cincinnati-cyclones/
NEWS: Ege named to ECHL All-Star Classic
First-year pro Wyatt Ege has been named the lone Cyclones representative to compete in the 2022 ECHL All-Star Classic. So far, the Elk River, Minnesota native has tallied four goals and 13 points over 23 games on the blue line for Cincinnati.
"I'm honored and excited for the opportunity to represent the Cyclones in Jacksonville next week," said Ege. "Coach Payne and Coach Bezerra have helped my game and development throughout this season. To be considered an All-Star in this league is something special and it's really gratifying to be recognized by the ECHL. I owe it to the coaching staff and my teammates. Our group has been solid all year no matter who we've had in the lineup and it's the reason I've been able to have success."
For Media Credentials, please contact Andrew Mossbrooks at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which game you are looking to get credentialed for, and if you are requesting locker room access. Please note: All members of media that plan on attending Cyclones games for coverage must be fully vaccinated and have proof of vaccination before receiving access to players. Additionally, Media must be masked while interacting with players. Members of the media may also request that a player be available to them via zoom, regardless of vaccination status.
MEDIA NOTES: Game notes, along with other statistical information will now be available via QR codes, which will be found on press row. If you would like a physical copy of game materials for the night, please email Andrew Mossbrooks at the address above.
For additional ticketing information, please call 513-421-PUCK or head to Cycloneshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 12, 2022
- Win Streak Comes to End in Cincinnati - Atlanta Gladiators
- Ken Appleby Makes 37 Saves in 4-2 Victory over Maine - Worcester Railers HC
- Mariners Late Power Play Rally Falls Just Short in Worcester - Maine Mariners
- Cormier Scores Two Goals in 6-2 Win over Thunder - Reading Royals
- Thunder Acquire South Glens Falls Native Shawn Weller - Adirondack Thunder
- Steelheads Receive Aksiantsiuk, Martin from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- Rush Trade for Dillon Kelley, Claim Brady Fleurent - Rapid City Rush
- ECHL Transactions - January 12 - ECHL
- Postponed Game from Last Week Rescheduled for February - Allen Americans
- Railers Announce New England Patriots Playoff Rally at DCU Center January 14 - Worcester Railers HC
- Patrick Watling Selected for ECHL All-Star Classic - Wheeling Nailers
- Aaron Luchuk Named to Roster for 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Orlando Solar Bears
- Winiecki Set to Participate in ECHL All-Star Classic - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Announces Players Selected as 2022 All-Stars - Jacksonville Icemen
- Subban Named to ECHL All-Star Classic - South Carolina Stingrays
- Logan Nelson Named 2022 ECHL All-Star - Rapid City Rush
- Yauheni Aksiantsiuk Named to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Idaho Steelheads
- Buitenhuis Selected to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Wichita Thunder
- Ken Appleby Selected to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic Roster - Worcester Railers HC
- Davison Named 2022 ECHL All-Star - Atlanta Gladiators
- Captain Kris Bennett Selected to ECHL All-Star Classic - Iowa Heartlanders
- Liam Pecararo Named to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Alex Tonge Named to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Norfolk Admirals
- Marcus Crawford Selected as ECHL All-Star, Rescheduled Date for January 4 vs. Allen Announced - Kansas City Mavericks
- Brazeau Named to Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Maine Mariners
- Zach O'Brien to Represent Newfoundland at ECHL All-Star Classic - Newfoundland Growlers
- Rookie Forward Jack Doremus Named Oilers All-Star - Tulsa Oilers
- Walleye Captain TJ Hensick Named ECHL All-Star - Toledo Walleye
- Cyclones Home Ice Highlights: JAN 12-16 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Americans Gould Named ECHL All-Star - Allen Americans
- ECHL Announces Players Selected as 2022 All-Stars - ECHL
- Joe Masonius Named to 2022 Warrior/ECHL All-Star Classic - Adirondack Thunder
- Jacob Pritchard Selected for 2022 ECHL All-Star Classic - Reading Royals
- D'Astous Named to 2022 All-Star Team - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Sign Defenseman Sam Skinner from Ferris State - Idaho Steelheads
- Midwestern Midweek Matchup for Glads - Atlanta Gladiators
- Keoni Texeira Signs PTO with Manitoba Moose - Indy Fuel
- Former NBA Star Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Highlights Let's Talk Night - Wichita Thunder
- Game Day Preview: Americans Host Tulsa, 7:05 PM - Allen Americans
- Theut Stops 39 Shots in 2-1 Win vs. Kansas City - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.