Everblades Ink Forward Nogard
ESTERO, Fla. - Florida Everblades General Manager Craig Brush along with Director of Hockey Operations and Head Coach Brad Ralph announced Friday that forward Luke Nogard has agreed to terms for the 2020-21 season.
Nogard, 26, split last season between the ECHL's Atlanta Gladiators and the Lausitzer Foxes in the German Professional League DEL-2. Nogard recorded 10 goals and 12 assists in 30 games with the Gladiators and added two goals and one assist in eight contests with Lausitzer overseas.
The Ancaster, Ontario native originally signed to play this year with the Atlanta Gladiators, but became a free agent after Atlanta opted out of the 2020-21 season.
Nogard has also seen action in the ECHL during the 2018-19 season with the Norfolk Admirals, where he registered 16 goals and 22 assists in 65 games. He also skated in four games with the Toledo Walleye in 2018.
The 6-foot-1, 211-pound Nogard spent four years at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. His best collegiate season came during his senior year in 2017-18 when he put up nine goals and four assists.
Florida hits the road this weekend to play the Orlando Solar Bears at the Amway Center on Saturday, Jan. 16 at 7:00 p.m., and then on Sunday, Jan. 17 at 3:00 p.m.
The next home game for the Everblades comes Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 7:30 p.m. against the Orlando Solar Bears at Hertz Arena. Enjoy Hump Day Deals! $3 Beer, $3 Wine, $3 Hot Dogs and $4 Vodka!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 15, 2021
- Grizzlies Defeat Mavericks 4-1 - Utah Grizzlies
- Bradley Scores in Overtime to Lift Greenville over Rays - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Slip Past IceMen in Shootout 4-3 - Jacksonville IceMen
- Sadowy Scores in Shootout to Lift Solar Bears Past Icemen - Orlando Solar Bears
- Rays Earn 1 Point in Comeback Overtime Loss - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Transactions - January 15 - ECHL
- Four Solar Bears Head to AHL Syracuse - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at IceMen, January 15, 2021 - Jacksonville IceMen
- Americans Announce Second Phase of the 2020-2021 Schedule - Allen Americans
- Greenville Adds Two More Players Prior to Weekend - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- IceMen Announce Third Tier of 2020-21 Season Schedule - Jacksonville IceMen
- Komets Announce Start of Season Schedule - Fort Wayne Komets
- Everblades Announce More Games for 2021 - Florida Everblades
- Rush, ECHL, Announces Third Wave of 2020-21 Season Schedule, Conference Alignment - Rapid City Rush
- Swamp Rabbits, ECHL Announce Next Phase of Schedule - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Announce Third Phase of 2020-21 Schedule - Orlando Solar Bears
- Fuel Announce Third Window of ECHL Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Grizzlies Add 13 Home Games to 2020-21 Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Third Window of Games Announced - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Announces Schedule Through April 4 - ECHL
- Oilers Announce Third Segment of Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Adds New Dates to 2021 Schedule - South Carolina Stingrays
- Nailers Announce Part Three of 2020-21 Schedule - Wheeling Nailers
- Rush Clear Six New Players for Weekend against Tulsa - Rapid City Rush
- Greenville Inks Forward Jacob Hayhurst - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Swamp Rabbits Acquire Anthony Rinaldi from Kansas City - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits at Stingrays, 7:05 PM - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Preview: January 15, 2021 Kansas City at Utah - Utah Grizzlies
- Game Preview: Stingrays vs. Swamp Rabbits, January 15 at 7:05 PM - South Carolina Stingrays
- Everblades Ink Forward Nogard - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.