Iowa Wild Recalls CJ Motte and Dante Salituro from Allen
DES MOINES, IOWA - Iowa Wild General Manager Tom Kurvers announced today the AHL club has recalled goaltender CJ Motte and forward Dante Salituro from the ECHL's Allen Americans.
Motte, 27 (12/10/91), has appeared in four games for the Wild this season, posting a 1-0-3 record with a 2.66 goals against average and a .894 save percentage. Motte has registered a 7-4-7 record, a 2.25 goals against average, a .921 save percentage and two shutouts in 19 career AHL games split between Iowa, Chicago and Bridgeport.
The 6-foot, 185-pound native of St. Clair, MI has skated in 41 games for the Americans, owning an 18-17-4-2 record with a 3.27 goals against average and a .910 save percentage.
Salituro, 22 (11/15/96), led the Americans in assists (39), points (61) and points per game (0.92), finished second in goals (22) and power-play assists (nine) and third in power-play goals (five) in the 2018-19 season. He has 111 points (46g, 65a) in 126 games in the ECHL.
The 5-foot-9, 175-pound native of Willowdale, Ontario has played in 14 games for Iowa, all during the 2017-18 season, recording three points (2g, 1a). He also played five games with the Cleveland Monsters in 2016-17, notching one goal.
Iowa closes out the season with two games at Wells Fargo Arena, starting with a contest against the Chicago Wolves Friday evening. Puck drop is at 7:00 p.m.
The Iowa Wild 2018-19 season is presented by MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center and runs from October through April. For more information, please contact the Wild office by calling 515-564-8700 or by visiting www.iowawild.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 11, 2019
- Monsters Stumble, Fall to Checkers 4-3 in Overtime - Cleveland Monsters
- Saarela Seals Charlotte's 50th Win with OT Winner - Charlotte Checkers
- Roadrunners Look to Clinch Playoff Berth this Weekend at Tucson Arena - Tucson Roadrunners
- Hogs Cap Regular Season with Fan Appreciation Night - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Announce Roster Moves - San Antonio Rampage
- Iowa Wild Recalls CJ Motte and Dante Salituro from Allen - Iowa Wild
- Toronto Marlies Named to 2018-19 AHL All-Star Teams - Toronto Marlies
- Barracuda Trainer Will Leonard and Sara Leonard Celebrate Birth of Baby Girl Twins - San Jose Barracuda
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 27 - Bridgeport Islanders
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Jonne Tammela, Matthew Spencer to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Sign Alec McCrea to One-Year Contract, Assign Nagle to Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Carter Verhaeghe Named 2018-19 AHL First Team All-Star - Syracuse Crunch
- Carr Named to 2018-19 AHL First All-Star Team - Chicago Wolves
- Benson and Starrett Named to 2018-19 AHL Second All-Star Team - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolf Pack's John Gilmour Earns First-Team AHL All-Star Honors - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Defenseman Zach Redmond Named to 2018-19 AHL First All-Star Team - Rochester Americans
- Ethan Prow Named 2018-19 AHL Second Team All-Star - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Ness Named 2018-19 AHL Second Team All-Star - Hershey Bears
- Nedeljkovic, Poturalski Named to AHL All-Star Teams - Charlotte Checkers
- 2018-19 American Hockey League First and Second All-Star Teams Named - AHL
- Thunderbirds Close 2018-19 Season with Three-Game Weekend - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Jets Reassign Eric Comrie to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Moose Release Declan Chisholm - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Recall Goaltender Adam Morrison from South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Defenseman Cameron Gaunce to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Senators Announce Fan Appreciation Details - Belleville Senators
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Adam Clendening to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Capitals Recall Ilya Samsonov from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Reign Strikes for Biggest Win of the Season - Ontario Reign
- Barracuda Secure Home-Ice with 4-3 Win at San Diego - San Jose Barracuda
- Roadrunners Edged in Bakersfield as Pacific's Playoff Race Thickens - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls Drop Regular Season Home Finale - San Diego Gulls
- Currie Notches a Hat Trick as Condors Win 40th Game, 4-3 - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Drop Midweek Tilt to Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Iowa Snaps Slide with 7-3 Victory against Grand Rapids - Iowa Wild
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers Defeat Rocket 2-1 - Laval Rocket
- LaLeggia Leads Rampage to Comeback Win over Stars - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wild Stories
- Iowa Wild Announces 2021-22 Season Opener
- Minnesota Wild Signs Forward Joseph Cramarossa to a Two-Year, Two-Way Contract
- Minnesota Wild Announces Protected List for Expansion Draft
- Iowa Re-Signs Defenseman Keaton Thompson to AHL Contract
- Iowa Re-Signs Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit to AHL Contract