Bisons Announce Return of Ballpark Golf Course, 'The Links at Coca-Cola Field'
The most unique golfing experience in Western New York will return to the ballpark as the Bisons have announced dates for the 3rd annual "Links at Coca-Cola Field.' The team will transform the ballpark to a nine-hole, par-27 golf course for three nights, Thursday, September 13 -Saturday, September 15, with tee times available from 6-10 p.m. each night.
At the Links at Coca-Cola Field, golfers will be able to test their skills with tee shots from home plate, the Bully Hill Party Deck, on the club level and other locations throughout the ballpark. Each golf hole will continue to feature unique themes, such as having to deal with extra crowd noise or unfavorable weather conditions, with the added ability to win great prizes or extra shots on several holes.
The Bisons have also increased the prizes to be award for the top golfers at this year's Links at Coca-Cola Field. The top Men's, Women's, Couples and Foursome scores over the course of all three days will now be recognized.
Tee Times Available & How to Book
A round of golf at The Links at Coca-Cola Field will cost only $50 per golfer (NEW REDUCED PRICE) and includes parking, a post-round drink at the Consumer's Pub at the Park and two 2019 Bisons Opening Day tickets. The first 300 golfs to purchase a tee time will also receive a free Links at Coca-Cola Field logo cap and golf ball.
Tee Times are on sale now at LinksatCocaColaField.com as well as Bisons.com. The course is accepting tee time reservations in eight minute intervals from 6-10 p.m. on Thursday, September 13, Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15.
How It Works
Five greens will be mowed and cut into the Coca-Cola Field outfield for golfers to take aim at (see course map attached). Golfers will be awarded a Birdie-2, Par-3, Bogey-4, Double Bogey-5 based on where their tee shots land in relation to the hole (no putting other than the Putting Challenge in the batting cages). Distances of the holes will range from 45-135 yards and golfers must bring their own course-appropriate golf clubs (all golf balls will be provided by OnCore and a putter will be provided for putting challenge).
Golfers will once again be able to purchase a maximum of two mulligans for a $5 donation each to the Buffalo Bisons Charitable Foundation.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from August 27, 2018
- Kramer, Wood Record Two Hits Apiece in Loss - Indianapolis Indians
- One Last Homer for Vladdy as Bisons Fall 4-2 - Buffalo Bisons
- RailRiders Take IronRail Series - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Pigs Fall in Finale; Iron Rail Returns to Moosic - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bats Dominate Indians in 14-2 Win - Louisville Bats
- Knights Beat the Stripers 3-1 in Monday's Finale - Charlotte Knights
- Chiefs Pull off Another Comeback Win, Surging Past Wings, 6-3 - Syracuse Mets
- Wings Fall in Final Road Game, 6-3, Monday - Rochester Red Wings
- Knights Outpace Stripers Monday to Split Series - Gwinnett Stripers
- Cuevas Fans 10 in 4-2 Win over Buffalo - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Norfolk and Durham Suspended Monday Night at Harbor Park - Norfolk Tides
- Spencer Turnbull Impresses in Hens Debut - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Name C Danny Jansen 2018 Team MVP - Buffalo Bisons
- LHV Game Notes 8-27 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Rochester Red Wings Homestand Highlights - Rochester Red Wings
- Bats Three-Game Winning Streak Snapped, Losing 5-3 - Louisville Bats
- Louisville Bats Notes: August 27 - Louisville Bats
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Red Sox Rehabbers on the Horizon - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Monday, August 27, 2018 - Durham Bulls
- IronPigs' Playoff Schedule Now Official - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (70-62) vs. Louisville Bats (57-72) - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo vs. Pawtucket (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Buffalo Bisons Announce 2019 Playing Schedule - Buffalo Bisons
- Chiefs Homestand Highlights - August 27th, August 31st-September 3rd - Syracuse Mets
- Osuna Slugs Way to International League Player of the Week Award - Indianapolis Indians
- International League Names Players of the Week - IL
- Touki Toussaint Named IL Pitcher of the Week - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Announce Return of Ballpark Golf Course, 'The Links at Coca-Cola Field' - Buffalo Bisons
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Knights Sink the Stripers 10-4 on Sunday - Charlotte Knights
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- Bisons GM Mike Buczkowski Named 2019 International League "Executive of the Year"
- 'Ballpark Brew Bash' Craft Beer Festival Returns to Sahlen Field September 21
- Ballpark Golf Returns with â??The Sahlen Field Links' September 18-20
- Bisons End Season on Winning Note, 5-3 over RailRiders
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (12:05 p.m.)