Annual Promotion Aims to Raise Awareness of Various Cancer Initiatives
Cincinnati, OH- The Cincinnati Cyclones will be hosting their second-annual Cyclones Fight Cancer Night on Saturday at 7:35pm against the Kalamazoo Wings.
Formerly known as Pink in the Rink, Cyclones Fight Cancer Night will see multiple cancer-related charities and organizations raising awareness about various types of cancers all throughout the game. The Cyclones will be wearing specialty Survivor Selfie jerseys, sponsored by UC Health, that feature fan-submitted photos of family members and friends who have courageously fought their battles with this terrible disease. These jerseys will also be auctioned off live following the game.
Additionally, the Cyclones organization wants to confirm that, despite the weather and high river levels, the game will still be played as scheduled, however there are some precautions that U.S. Bank Arena along with the City of Cincinnati will be taking to insure everyone's safety.
First, for fans traveling from the west, please be aware that Mehring Way is closed from Central Parkway to Elm in front of Paul Brown Stadium. Also, the South Entrance of the East Garage and the Mehring Way entrance to Great American Ballpark will be closed, however the North Entrance on Pete Rose Way will remain open. There are also additional parking facilities around U.S. Bank Arena.
The 2017-18 season is underway, and the Cincinnati Cyclones want YOU along for the ride! Call (513) 421-PUCK for information regarding Cyclones single game tickets, ticket packages, and Season and Group Tickets!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 23, 2018
- Solar Bears Shine in 3-1 Win over Everblades - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Top Everblades 3-1 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Fuel Climb Closer to Playoff Spot; Defeat Quad City 4-2 - Indy Fuel
- Oilers Earn a Point in Shootout Loss - Tulsa Oilers
- Komets Fly by Swamp Rabbits in First of Two Games - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Mavs Snap Skid with Comeback Win over Allen - Kansas City Mavericks
- Eagles Win Third Straight with 2-1 Shootout Victory over Tulsa - Colorado Eagles
- Monarchs Outlast Thunder, 3-2 - Manchester Monarchs
- IceMen Explode for Five Goals against Admirals - Jacksonville IceMen
- Early Flurry Helps IceMen Hold off Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Jakaitis Ties ECHL Record with 25th Career Shutout - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mallards Fall to Fuel - Quad City Mallards
- King Stands Tall in Beast Debut as Brampton Falls 1-0 to South Carolina - Brampton Beast
- Gladiators Drop First of Back-To-Back Games in Toledo 3-1 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Thunder Come Back to Earn Point But Fall 3-2 in Overtime - Adirondack Thunder
- Mercier Returns to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - February 23 - ECHL
- Steelheads Agree to Terms with Michael Neville - Idaho Steelheads
- Steelheads: Game Day Storylines at Rapid City - Idaho Steelheads
- Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears at Florida Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Annual Promotion Aims to Raise Awareness of Various Cancer Initiatives - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Swamp Rabbits Travel to Fort Wayne to Start Road Trip - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Swamp Rabbits Bolster Roster with Additions of Tyler Ganly and Guillaume Naud - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Acquire Stephen Collins from Nailers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Gameday - Adirondack (29-20-2-3) at Manchester (32-16-3-1) - Adirondack Thunder
- Nagy Heads to AHL - Quad City Mallards
- Mallards Game Day - Quad City Mallards
- IceMen Return Home to Face Admirals - Jacksonville IceMen
- Game Day: Admirals Make Final Trip to Jacksonville - Norfolk Admirals
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule, February 23 - Manchester Monarchs
- Gameday Report: Mavericks vs. Americans - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Heads West to Face Grizzlies - Wichita Thunder
- Fuel Outlasts Mallards 8-7 - Quad City Mallards
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cincinnati Cyclones Stories
- Cyclones Offense Back on Track with Game 3 Win
- Cyclones Game Preview: Kelly Cup Playoffs- Round 1, Game 3 vs. Kalamazoo
- Cyclones Fall in Game 2 of Opening Round
- Cyclones Game Preview: Kelly Cup Playoffs- Round 1, Game 2 vs. Kalamazoo
- Cyclones Take Playoff Opener against Kalamazoo