Mercier Returns to Adirondack
Syracuse, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have released forward Pierre-Luc Mercier from his professional try-out agreement and he has rejoined the Thunder in advance of tonight's game in Manchester.
Mercier, 25, signed in the AHL for the first time during the regular season after he spent training camp with the Binghamton Devils in September 2017. Mercier has amassed 34 points (13-21-34) from 53 games with the Thunder this season and is one of two players to appear in every regular season game to date. The Montreal, PQ native is currently in his first professional season after he appeared in 157 games in his collegiate career at Bowling Green University, where he amassed 76 points (22-54-76) in four seasons of play.
The Thunder are back in action this evening as they visit the division-leading Manchester Monarchs. Visit ECHLThunder.com or call 518-480-3355 x1 for tickets to upcoming Thunder home games.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 23, 2018
- Solar Bears Shine in 3-1 Win over Everblades - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Top Everblades 3-1 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Fuel Climb Closer to Playoff Spot; Defeat Quad City 4-2 - Indy Fuel
- Oilers Earn a Point in Shootout Loss - Tulsa Oilers
- Komets Fly by Swamp Rabbits in First of Two Games - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Mavs Snap Skid with Comeback Win over Allen - Kansas City Mavericks
- Eagles Win Third Straight with 2-1 Shootout Victory over Tulsa - Colorado Eagles
- Monarchs Outlast Thunder, 3-2 - Manchester Monarchs
- IceMen Explode for Five Goals against Admirals - Jacksonville IceMen
- Early Flurry Helps IceMen Hold off Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Jakaitis Ties ECHL Record with 25th Career Shutout - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mallards Fall to Fuel - Quad City Mallards
- King Stands Tall in Beast Debut as Brampton Falls 1-0 to South Carolina - Brampton Beast
- Gladiators Drop First of Back-To-Back Games in Toledo 3-1 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Thunder Come Back to Earn Point But Fall 3-2 in Overtime - Adirondack Thunder
- Mercier Returns to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - February 23 - ECHL
- Steelheads Agree to Terms with Michael Neville - Idaho Steelheads
- Steelheads: Game Day Storylines at Rapid City - Idaho Steelheads
- Game Preview: Orlando Solar Bears at Florida Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Annual Promotion Aims to Raise Awareness of Various Cancer Initiatives - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Swamp Rabbits Travel to Fort Wayne to Start Road Trip - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Swamp Rabbits Bolster Roster with Additions of Tyler Ganly and Guillaume Naud - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Acquire Stephen Collins from Nailers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Gameday - Adirondack (29-20-2-3) at Manchester (32-16-3-1) - Adirondack Thunder
- Nagy Heads to AHL - Quad City Mallards
- Mallards Game Day - Quad City Mallards
- IceMen Return Home to Face Admirals - Jacksonville IceMen
- Game Day: Admirals Make Final Trip to Jacksonville - Norfolk Admirals
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule, February 23 - Manchester Monarchs
- Gameday Report: Mavericks vs. Americans - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Heads West to Face Grizzlies - Wichita Thunder
- Fuel Outlasts Mallards 8-7 - Quad City Mallards
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.