Americans Trade Forward Salvaggio to Wichita
Cincinnati, Ohio - The Allen Americans, ECHL affiliate of the Minnesota Wild, announced today the team has traded forward Jason Salvaggio, to the Wichita Thunder for future considerations.
In ten games with the Allen Americans this season, Jason Salvaggio had one goal and two assists for three points with six penalty minutes. The native of Hanson, Massachusetts, played his college hockey with the University of New Hampshire. This will be Salvaggio's second go-around with Wichita. Last season with the Wichita Thunder, he had 12 points in 18 games.
The Allen Americans return to action on Tuesday morning in Cincinnati for a 9:30 am CST puck-drop against the Cyclones. The Americans are riding a 6-game winning streak.
Allen returns home this weekend to face the Idaho Steelheads on Sunday afternoon at 4:05 pm. Tickets are available NOW at Allen Event Center Box Office or call 972-912-1000.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 11, 2019
- Mariners Win Third Straight Thanks to Kile's OT Heroics - Maine Mariners
- Combs, Weninger Help Thunder to 4-2 Win on Veterans Day - Wichita Thunder
- Carzo Scores 100th ECHL Goal, But Mavs Drop Monday Night Contest - Kansas City Mavericks
- Hodgson Ties Game with 29 Seconds Left, Royals Grab Point at Maine - Reading Royals
- Admirals Acquire Defenseman Samuel Thibault from Indy - Norfolk Admirals
- Walleye Weekly: on the Road to Newfoundland - Toledo Walleye
- Sam Thibault Traded to Norfolk - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Transactions - November 11 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Steelheads Weekly - November 11, 2019 - Idaho Steelheads
- Solar Bears Sign Jake Coughler - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Weekly Report - November 11 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Americans Trade Forward Salvaggio to Wichita - Allen Americans
- This Week: Homestand Wraps up Wednesday as Part of 4-Game Week - Florida Everblades
- Thunder Acquires Salvaggio from Allen - Wichita Thunder
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 5 (November 4 - November 10, 2019) - Indy Fuel
- Komets Sweep Wings at Kalamazoo; Wings Visit Friday; Tip-A-Komet Tuesday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Adirondack Thunder Raise $16,645 for Military Veterans - Adirondack Thunder
- Grizzlies Weekly: Taylor Richart Scores 100th Point with Grizzlies - Utah Grizzlies
- Oil Drops: Oilers End Week with First Road Win Before Autism Awareness Night on Saturday - Tulsa Oilers
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly #5 (2019-20) - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Receives Returned Kelly Cup - ECHL
- Another Fun Weekend of Doubleheader Hockey in Allen - Allen Americans
- Mavs Monday: Mavs Look to Gain Ground in Division After Weekend Sweep of Utah - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- K-Wings Weekly: Week of November 11 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Royals Start 3-Game North Division Swing at Maine - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Allen Americans Stories
- Americans Add Forward with AHL and ECHL Experience
- Iowa Re-Signs Defenseman Matt Register on a Two-Way Contract
- Cole Fraser Back for 20-21 Season
- DFW Sports Sales Leader Devron Jeffers Joins Allen Americans as Chief Revenue Officer: Vice President Sponsorships
- Another Forward Returning with the Signing of Corey Durocher