Walleye Complete Trades
Toledo, OH - The Toledo Walleye have sent the rights to defenseman Ryan Obuchowski to the Orlando Solar Bears to complete the trade from December 22, 2018 in which the Walleye acquired forward Justin Kea. In a separate move, the Walleye have dealt the rights to Charlie O'Connor to the Norfolk Admirals to complete the Chris Crane deal from March 7, 2019.
Obuchowski just completed his second season in Toledo appearing in 69 regular season contests with six goals, 12 assists and 42 penalty minutes. The West Bloomfield, Michigan native also appeared in all 24 playoff contests for the Walleye with a pair of goals and four assists. In two seasons Obuchowski skated in 141 games for Toledo with 53 points (11G, 42A) and 92 penalty minutes while playing to a plus 23 rating.
O'Connor skated in 36 games this past season, collecting eight goals, five assists and 24 penalty minutes. Over two plus seasons with the Walleye, the 26-year-old appeared in 82 games with 32 points (14G, 18A). He was a plus 28 in his time for Toledo including a plus nine this past season.
Your Toledo Walleye will open their 11th season downtown at the Huntington Center on Saturday, November 2 against the Florida Everblades. FINatic memberships are on sale now by visiting FlockFinatics.com or by calling the Walleye box office at 419-725-9255. Keep up with all your Walleye action by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 13, 2019
- Icemen Bolster Forwards Unit with the Addition of Pohlkamp & Reichert - Jacksonville IceMen
- Swamp Rabbits Release 2019-2020 Schedule - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Gain Ryan Obuchowski in Trade with Toledo - Orlando Solar Bears
- Walleye Complete Trades - Toledo Walleye
- Royals Finalize Pair of Future Considerations Trades - Reading Royals
- Adirondack Deals Reichert to Jacksonville - Adirondack Thunder
- Solar Bears Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavericks Announce Full 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Kansas City Mavericks
- Royals' 2019-20 Schedule Announced - Reading Royals
- Steelheads Release 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Idaho Steelheads
- Worcester Railers HC Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Worcester Railers HC
- Fuel Release 2019-20 Full Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Americans Announce 2019-2020 Schedule - Allen Americans
- Grizzlies Release Full 2019-2020 Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Oilers Reveal Full 2019-20 Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Nailers Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Wheeling Nailers
- Komets Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Release Full Schedule for 2019-20 Season - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Releases 2019-20 Schedule - ECHL
- Mariners Announce Full 2019-20 Schedule - Maine Mariners
- Cyclones Announce 2019-2020 Season Schedule - Cincinnati Cyclones
- 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule Announced - Newfoundland Growlers
- ECHL Unveils Full Schedule for 2019-20 Season - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Acquire Forward Marc-Olivier Roy from Fort Wayne - Idaho Steelheads
- Oilers Complete Two Future Considerations Trades - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears to Host Equipment Sale on Saturday, June 15 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Growlers Sign John Snowden to Multi-Year Agreement - Newfoundland Growlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.