Oilers Complete Two Future Considerations Trades
TULSA, OK - The Tulsa Oilers, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League's St. Louis Blues, announced the completion of two future considerations trades ahead of Thursday's deadline.
Tulsa acquired defenseman Cam Knight from Fort Wayne to complete the trade that sent forward Garrett Ladd to the Komets last August.
Knight, 24, notched three assists in four regular season games, and appeared in three playoff games for the Komets in 2018-19 after finishing his senior season at the University of Alabama-Huntsville. The Reading, Mass. native completed his four-year college career with 45 points (6g, 39a) in 131 games at UAH, where he was a teammate of Oilers defenseman John Teets.
The Oilers also traded forward Roman Ammirato to the Greenville Swamp Rabbits to complete the trade that brought forward Alex Globke to Tulsa in December.
Ammirato, 26, totaled 32 points (14g, 18a) in 54 games for the Oilers in his first full season, after registering 11 points (5g, 6a) in 12 games at the end of the 2017-18 campaign. The Williamstown, N.J. native added three points (1g, 2a) in ten playoff games.
The Oilers will reveal the full 2019-20 regular season schedule later today.
2019-20 season and group tickets are on sale now by calling the Oilers front office at 918-632-7825. Visit www.tulsaoilers.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 13, 2019
- Icemen Bolster Forwards Unit with the Addition of Pohlkamp & Reichert - Jacksonville IceMen
- Swamp Rabbits Release 2019-2020 Schedule - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Gain Ryan Obuchowski in Trade with Toledo - Orlando Solar Bears
- Walleye Complete Trades - Toledo Walleye
- Royals Finalize Pair of Future Considerations Trades - Reading Royals
- Adirondack Deals Reichert to Jacksonville - Adirondack Thunder
- Solar Bears Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mavericks Announce Full 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Kansas City Mavericks
- Royals' 2019-20 Schedule Announced - Reading Royals
- Steelheads Release 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Idaho Steelheads
- Worcester Railers HC Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Worcester Railers HC
- Fuel Release 2019-20 Full Schedule - Indy Fuel
- Americans Announce 2019-2020 Schedule - Allen Americans
- Grizzlies Release Full 2019-2020 Schedule - Utah Grizzlies
- Oilers Reveal Full 2019-20 Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- Nailers Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule - Wheeling Nailers
- Komets Announce 2019-20 Schedule - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Release Full Schedule for 2019-20 Season - Adirondack Thunder
- ECHL Releases 2019-20 Schedule - ECHL
- Mariners Announce Full 2019-20 Schedule - Maine Mariners
- Cyclones Announce 2019-2020 Season Schedule - Cincinnati Cyclones
- 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule Announced - Newfoundland Growlers
- ECHL Unveils Full Schedule for 2019-20 Season - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Acquire Forward Marc-Olivier Roy from Fort Wayne - Idaho Steelheads
- Oilers Complete Two Future Considerations Trades - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears to Host Equipment Sale on Saturday, June 15 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Growlers Sign John Snowden to Multi-Year Agreement - Newfoundland Growlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.