Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (14-26) vs. Round Rock Express (25-15)
Game #41: Nashville Sounds (14-26) vs. Round Rock Express (25-15)
Pitching Matchup: RHP Seth Maness (1-1, 4.76) vs. LHP Ryan Hartman (5-0, 3.82)
First Pitch: 6:05 CST
Radio: 97.5 FM
TV: MiLB TV
From the Notes
Hartman vs. Sounds: Ryan Hartman has face Nashville twice this season, earning the win in relief in his last matchup on April 17. He threw five shutout innings and allowed five hits and two walks while striking out four. Sounds' hitters against Hartman: d'Arnaud, 2-3 | Davidson, 1-3, BB, SO | Granite, 0-2, BB | Ibáñez 2-5, SO | Tocci, 1-4, HR, 2 RBI, SO | Trevino, 0-4, RBI, BB | White, 1-4
Cole World: Hunter Cole tied a regular season high for Nashville with four hits in Friday night's game. He has now hit safely in five of his last six games, hitting .455 (10-22) with two doubles, a triple, six RBI and two walks. He has raised his batting average from .032 to .208 in that span. With last night's win, Cole is the only hitter that has at least a .500 record when in the starting lineup as the Sounds are 8-8 in those games.
Speedy Trevino: Jose Trevino stole his first bag in over two years in Friday night's contest, which puts his professional career total up to seven. He previously did so on April 17, 2017 with Frisco. Trevino also scored three runs in the contest, a season-high.
Dilly Dilly!: With Dillard's win last night, he has now totaled 41 in his career with the Sounds. His three strikeouts bring him one shy from tying Jamie Werly's franchise record of 354. His one walk also has him three shy of tying Hugh Kemp's franchise record of 207.
What's the word around Nashville?
Jeff Hem (@JeffHemPBP)
Zack Granite just helped the @nashvillesounds maintain their 8-2 lead in Round Rock by robbing A.J. Reed of a 3-run HR. Tied the jump perfectly and brought it back! #Rangers
Nashville Sounds (@nashvillesounds)
Better Flippin' Meat Night with @Applegate is this Tuesday!
From family-friendly activities & giveaways throughout the ballpark to cleaner, simpler versions of your game-day-favorites at concessions, we are sure to have a flippin' good time: atmilb.com/2ESxhc0
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from May 18, 2019
- Aces Strap up Their Boots in Victory over Rainiers - Reno Aces
- Bishop Collects Two Hits But Rainiers Cannot Close Early Gap in Reno - Tacoma Rainiers
- Bees and Aviators Split Twin Bill - Salt Lake Bees
- Isotopes Overpower Chihuahuas - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Ravelo Moves Hitting Streak to 13 in 6-4 Memphis Loss - Memphis Redbirds
- Mariachis Put the Margaritas on Ice with 12-2 Win - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Dodgers Ride Early Lead to 7-6 Win Against Omaha - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Oklahoma City Holds off Omaha 7-6 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Another Night, Another Late Rally for the Missions - San Antonio Missions
- Round Rock Bested by Nashville 6-3 - Round Rock Express
- Home Runs Lift Sounds over Express - Nashville Sounds
- River Cats Game Postponed - Sacramento River Cats
- Sacramento at Fresno Postponed - Fresno Grizzlies
- Aces to Host 4 Millionth Fan at Greater Nevada Field Sunday, May 19 - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions vs. Memphis Redbirds - San Antonio Missions
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (14-26) vs. Round Rock Express (25-15) - Nashville Sounds
- I-Cubs and Baby Cakes Postponed, Play Twin Bill Sunday - Iowa Cubs
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (21-20) at San Antonio Missions (24-17) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - May 18, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Reno Aces Game Notes - Reno Aces
- Making Progress in a Rehabilitation Start - San Antonio Missions
- Kieboom's 3-Run Walk-Off HR Splits Fresno DH with Sacramento - Fresno Grizzlies
- Aces Beat the Rainiers 7-6 in Walk-Off Fashion - Reno Aces
- River Cats split Friday night doubleheader with Grizzlies - Sacramento River Cats
- Rainiers Build Early Lead, Lose on Walk-Off in Reno - Tacoma Rainiers
- Vosler Leads Charge in Chihuahuas' Hit Parade - El Paso Chihuahuas
- El Paso Downs Albuquerque, 11-5 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Nashville Pops Round Rock 9-3 - Round Rock Express
- Jimmy Nelson Shines in Missions Victory - San Antonio Missions
- Storm Chasers Even Series in OKC with 11-9 Win - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Dillard's Arm, Cole's Bat Lead Sounds Past Express - Nashville Sounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville Sounds Stories
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (40-55) at San Antonio Missions (60-36)
- Sounds Lose Tight Game in San Antonio
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (40-54) vs. San Antonio Missions (59-36)
- Sounds Return Home Friday for Six-Game, Seven-Day Homestand
- Sounds Open San Antonio Series with Loss