Isotopes Bats Remain Hot in 12-4 Win over Tacoma
Isotopes 12 (10-7), Rainiers 4 (6-11) - Cheney Stadium - Tacoma, Wash.
AT THE DISH: Every Isotopes starter recorded a hit on Saturday, with Chris Rabago leading the way, finishing the night 4-for-4 with three runs scored, two doubles and two RBI ... Brian Mundell and Yonathan Daza each connected on three hits with Daza finishing a home run shy of the cycle ... Sam Hilliard and Josh Fuentes each hit a home run on Saturday. Hilliard has now homered in three straight games for the Isotopes ... Rockies infielder Daniel Murphy finished the night 1-for-5 with a run scored, double and strikeout in his first rehab outing with the Isotopes.
TOEING THE RUBBER: Isotopes starter Chi Chi Gonzalez earned the win and improved his record to 2-0 on the year after allowing four runs over 5.2 innings. The right-hander struck out three and walked one ... Mitch Horacek pitched a scoreless 1.1 innings while Matt Pierpont registered 2.0 scoreless frames ... The Isotopes bullpen has now thrown 16.1 consecutive scoreless innings dating back to Monday.
TOPES TIDBITS: Despite a solid day at the plate, Josh Fuentes committed three errors ... Tacoma infielder Tim Lopes finished the evening 4-for-4 with four doubles ... The Isotopes were 7-for-14 with runners in scoring position ... Albuquerque turned four doubles plays.
ON DECK: Tacoma Rainiers at Albuquerque Isotopes, 1:35 p.m. MT, Isotopes Park ... Pre-game Easter Candy Hunt
PROBABLES: Rainiers: RHP Tyler Danish (0-3, 15.09), Isotopes: RHP Peter Lambert (0-1, 5.93),
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 21, 2019
- Crawford Extends Streak, Curletta Goes Yard But Rainiers Drop Third-Straight - Tacoma Rainiers
- Cats Power Past Bees - Salt Lake Bees
- Late Sacramento Rally Sinks Bees - Salt Lake Bees
- Jankins Leads Missions Staff in Shutout Effort - San Antonio Missions
- Beede shuts down Bees for River Catsâ?? third straight win - Sacramento River Cats
- Sounds Split Doubleheader on Easter - Nashville Sounds
- Snyder and Grizzlies outslug Aviators 9-8 Sunday afternoon - Fresno Grizzlies
- Sosa Wins It for Redbirds in 10th - Memphis Redbirds
- Nunez's Three-Homer Game Ignites Isotopes to Historic 23-2 Win - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Express Edged by Redbirds in 10th Inning Walkoff Defeat - Round Rock Express
- Naylor, France Connect on Pair of Back-to-Back Shots to Power Chihuahuas - El Paso Chihuahuas
- El Paso's Big Dogs Go Back-To-Back Two Times in Win over Aces - Reno Aces
- I-Cubs Win Third Straight at Bricktown - Iowa Cubs
- Cubs Homer Way to 8-3 Win in OKC Sunday - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Blewett Fans 10, Chasers Fall 4-3 in New Orleans - Omaha Storm Chasers
- New Orleans Blanks Omaha 10-0 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Cakes Offense Erupts as Beggs Blanks Omaha in Triple-A Debut - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions at Nashville Sounds - San Antonio Missions
- Nashville Sounds Doubleheader Information: Nashville Sounds (4-11) vs. San Antonio Missions (8-7) - Nashville Sounds
- Reno Aces Game Notes - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (8-8) vs. Round Rock Express (10-6) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - April 21, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Grizzlies home run streak ends in 11-0 loss to Aviators - Fresno Grizzlies
- Home run barrage lifts River Cats over Bees - Sacramento River Cats
- Chihuahuas Crush Reno, 12-1 - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Lopes Collects Four Hits But Rainiers Fall in Second-Straight - Tacoma Rainiers
- Isotopes Bats Remain Hot in 12-4 Win over Tacoma - Albuquerque Isotopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Albuquerque Isotopes Stories
- Mariachis Hit High Note as Greatest Gorra
- Mariachis Advance to Championship Round of #GreatestGora
- Isotopes to Host "A Speech of Their OwnÃ¢ÂÂ Initiative
- Isotopes/Mariachis Join Minor League Baseball's "Greatest Gorra" Cap Competition
- Isotopes "Stadium Memories" Series to Air on TV, Radio and Facebook Live