'The Nasty Boys' to be Special Guests for Roadrunners Wrestling Night on January 25
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, announced today that iconic wrestling superstars "The Nasty Boys" are set to join the team for its "Wrestling Night", taking place on Friday, January 25 at Tucson Arena.
Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags, known for their brawling and hardcore wrestling since the mid-to-late 1980's, will be featured as special guests for the evening, participating in events throughout the evening and signing autographs for fans.
On the evening when the Roadrunners drop the puck against the Bakersfield Condors at 7 p.m., the duo from "Nastyville" will also be the ceremonial puck droppers prior to faceoff.
An exclusive "Wrestling Night" ticket package, which features a ticket and a special Roadrunners Championship Belt Wrestling Night T-Shirt is available for in two types and can be purchased HERE.
Friday, January 25 will also be the Roadrunners second "Ladies Night" of the season presented by Genesis/OBGYN.
For only $40 ($20 for Roadrunners Season Ticket Members) the package includes the following. Ladies Night tickets can be purchased HERE.
One (1) ticket to the team's game that night against the Bakersfield Condors - 7 p.m.
One (1) drink ticket
One (1) limited edition "Ladies Night" t-shirt
Pregame "Chalk-Talk - Hockey 101" with Head Coach Jay Varady
College students interested in attending "Wrestling Night" can also take advantage of it being another "College Night" at Tucson Arena. Ticket packages for the event are just $25 and include one (1) ticket, one (1) Roadrunners hat and two (2) drink vouchers. To purchase a College Night package, click HERE.
Dusty's Family Value Pack
Bring your family to "Wrestling Night" with a Dusty's Family Value Pack! Four (4) tickets and a $20 food voucher for just $99, a $37 savings. Purchase yours today for next Friday, February 23 and March 24.
Following a come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Chicago Wolves on Saturday night, the 20-10-3-1 Roadrunners remain in second place in the AHL's Pacific Division. Forward Adam Helewka had both goals in the third period of the win, giving him the team lead now with 11.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 17, 2019
- Flyers Acquire Right Wing Justin Bailey from Buffalo - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Sabres Acquire Forward Leier - Rochester Americans
- Registration for 10th Annual Bowl-A-Thon Opens Friday, January 18 - Rockford IceHogs
- Hogberg Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Texas Stars Return Brad McClure to Idaho Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Iacopelli Recalled to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- 'Canes Recall Nedeljkovic from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Florida Panthers Recall D Josh Brown from Springfield Thunderbirds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Country Star Brett Young to Perform Post-Game January 25 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Jost, Graves Assigned to Colorado Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Sens Announce Fan Fest Details - Belleville Senators
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- Sound Tigers to Host Star Wars Night this Saturday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Special Appearances Highlight Phantoms Racing Night on Friday January 25th - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Canucks Recall Tanner Kero from Comets - Utica Comets
- Moose Sign Forward Chris Collins - Manitoba Moose
- D Frank Hora Recalled from Reading Royals - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Anthony Stolarz Loaned to Phantoms for Conditioning Purposes - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gulls Extend Point Streak to 15 with 2-1 Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Anaheim Ducks Acquire Derek Grant from Pittsburgh in Exchange for Joseph Blandisi - San Diego Gulls
- Stars Unable to Erase Early Gulls Lead - Texas Stars
- Griffins Tied for Second After 5-2 Loss to Wolves - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Anaheim Ducks Acquire Michael Del Zotto from Vancouver for Luke Schenn and a 2019 Seventh-Round Draft Pick - San Diego Gulls
- Currie Records Hat Trick in Condors 4-2 Win - Bakersfield Condors
- Special Teams Fuel Rocket's 4-2 Victory over Senators - Laval Rocket
- Moose Take Down Milwaukee with Four Straight Goals - Manitoba Moose
- Graovac, Quine Find Twine in Loss at Bakersfield - Stockton Heat
- Lyon and Leier Lead Phantoms Past Springfield - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Claim First-Place Showdown - Chicago Wolves
- 'The Nasty Boys' to be Special Guests for Roadrunners Wrestling Night on January 25 - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Roadrunners Stories
- Game #60 Preview: Tucson vs. San Jose
- Pederson's Hat Trick Powers Roadrunners to Overtime Win
- Roadrunners Sign Busby to Amateur Tryout
- Game #59 Preview: Tucson vs. San Jose
- Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend