Ronald McDonald House Charities Named Title Partner of the 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game
El Paso - The El Paso Chihuahuas announced today that Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) has been named the title partner of the 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game. The 2019 RMHC Triple-A All-Star Game & Jarritos Triple-A Home Run Derby will take place July 8-10 at Southwest University Park.
Gates for the 2019 RMHC Triple-A All-Star Game will open at 5:30 p.m. The game is slated to air on the MLB Network and Chihuahuas All-Star broadcaster Tim Hagerty will call the game on 600 ESPN El Paso.
"It's an honor to host Triple-A Baseball's Home Run Derby and All-Star Game, Minor League Baseball's premier and most exclusive events, here in El Paso at Southwest University Park," said MountainStar Sports Group President Alan Ledford, "and we are thrilled to have national organizations like Ronald McDonald House Charities and Jarritos as our title partners."
"RMHC is excited to be a part of the 2019 Triple-A All Star Game," said Sheila Musolino, president and CEO, of RMHC. "We look forward to the opportunity to engage Minor League Baseball fans with our mission of keeping families with ill or injured children near the medical care they need, when they need it most."
RMHC helps families stay together, and close to the medical care their child needs at leading hospitals worldwide. RMHC programs not only provide access to quality health care, they enable family-centered care ensuring families are fully supported and actively involved in their children's care. RMHC gives families the ability to spend more time with their ill or injured children, to interact with their doctors, and to make important decisions about their care. To donate, please visit rmhc.org/allstargame.
"This is truly a great set of partners for both of the events," said MountainStar Sports Group Senior Vice President and General Manager Brad Taylor. "This game and its messaging will highlight the efforts and the impact that RMHC provides. Jarritos and their overall line of drinks will surely add some flavor to the Home Run Derby."
---Started in 1988, the 32nd edition of the game will showcase the best players of Triple-A Baseball's Pacific Coast (PCL) and International Leagues. Since 1998, the International League has bested the PCL with a 12-9 record with the PCL the winners in 2017 & 2018. All-Star Game alumni include current San Diego Padres Wil Myers and Ian Kinsler, as well as Derek Jeter, Chase Utley and Joc Pederson, to name a few.
Individual tickets and bundled packages for both events are available and on sale now, but they are going fast. Group leaders are able to purchase a group to the All-Star Game and/or the Home Run Derby. Supplies are limited so fans are encouraged to buy now so as not to miss out on these once-in-a-lifetime events. Tickets can be purchased at the Southwest University Park box offices, at epchihuahuas.com or by calling (915) 533-BASE.
2019 JARRITOS TRIPLE-A HOME RUN DERBY | JULY 8, 2019
6 p.m. Gates Open
6-7 p.m. All-Star Autograph Session
7 p.m. "Around the Horn" competition featuring local Youth Baseball Teams
Jarritos Triple-A Home Derby
2019 RMHC TRIPLE-A ALL-STAR GAME | JULY 10, 2019
5:30 p.m. Gates Open
7 p.m. RMHC Triple-A All-Star Game
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 26, 2019
- Quartet of Redbirds Extend Hitting Streaks - Memphis Redbirds
- Iowa Claims 5-4 Win over Omaha - Iowa Cubs
- Express Come Back to Top Missions 4-2 - Round Rock Express
- Sounds Score 17 in Come-From-Behind Win - Nashville Sounds
- Baby Cakes Bounce Dodgers, 3-1 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- 'Cakes Even Series with a Pair of Home Runs - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- OF Yadiel Hernandez & RHP Dakota Bacus to Represent Fresno at AAA ASG - Fresno Grizzlies
- Iowa Native Rea Selected to PCL All-Star Team - Iowa Cubs
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (33-45) vs Nashville Sounds (32-45) - Memphis Redbirds
- Express OF Kyle Tucker, RHP Cy Sneed Named to PCL All-Star Team - Round Rock Express
- Pacific Coast League Announces 2019 All-Star Roster - El Paso Chihuahuas
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - June 26, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions vs. Round Rock Express - San Antonio Missions
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (32-45) at Memphis Redbirds (33-45) - Nashville Sounds
- Will Smith and Kevin Quackenbush Named to Triple-A All-Star Game - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Woodford, Ravelo Named PCL All-Stars - Memphis Redbirds
- Three Aces Selected to 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game - Reno Aces
- Four Missions Named to Pacific Coast League All-Star Team - San Antonio Missions
- Diaz Named to PCL All-Star Team - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Daza, Hilliard, Valaika Elected Starters in 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Pitchers David Carpenter and Seth Maness Named Pacific Coast League All-Stars - Nashville Sounds
- PCL Reveals 2019 All-Star Roster - PCL
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Named Title Partner of the 2019 Triple-A All-Star Game - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Ward Selected as Pacific Coast League All-Star - Salt Lake Bees
- Tucker, Hiura, Urias Among PCL All-Stars - Las Vegas Aviators
- OKC Dodgers and Kimray Partner to Benefit OKC Foster Care and Family Service Organizations Via Kimray Kids - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Minor League Baseball Launches "Hope at Bat" Fundraising and Awareness Initiative with American Cancer Society - PCL
- Reaching a Baseball Milestone - San Antonio Missions
- Stevenson continues torrid streak in Tacos 11-5 setback to Aviators - Fresno Grizzlies
- 20 Hits Just enough for Chihuahuas - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Aces Blank Stingers - Salt Lake Bees
- River Cats come up just short in wild game vs. Chihuahuas - Sacramento River Cats
- Early Rainiers Lead Wiped out in Loss to Albuquerque - Tacoma Rainiers
- Taylor Widener Sharp in Aces Shutout Victory - Reno Aces
- Mariachis Win 9-7 as Hoffman Establishes Strikeout Record - Albuquerque Isotopes
- I-Cubs Ice Chasers 5-1 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Chasers Walk off 3-2 After Falling 12-9 in Suspended Game - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Redbirds Upended in Series Opener - Memphis Redbirds
- Missions Derail Express 10-2 in Series Opener - Round Rock Express
- Dodgers Hit Back-to-Back Homers in 8-5 Win - Oklahoma City Dodgers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.