Los Lonely Boys to Perform First Concert at Brushy Creek Amphitheater
HUTTO, Texas - The City of Hutto and Ryan Sanders Sports & Entertainment are proud to announce that Los Lonely Boys will perform the first concert at the new Brushy Creek Amphitheater in Hutto. The inaugural show at the new venue is scheduled for Thursday, August 29 at 7:30 p.m. Gates will open at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets for the show go on sale tomorrow, Friday, July 19, at 10:00 a.m. Fans can purchase tickets online at BrushyCreekAmp.com. Prices range from $26.50 for a general admission ticket to $41.50 for VIP tickets, which include close-up parking and access to a VIP bar and side-stage viewing. Parking is included in all ticket prices.
The beloved Texan brother trio of Henry, Ringo and Jojo Garza, known as Los Lonely Boys, are returning to Central Texas, where they recorded their eponymous debut album in 2003 at Willie Nelson's Pedernales studio in Austin, with Willie himself guesting on the sessions. The album's lead single "Heaven" became a Top 20 pop hit that exposed the band to a large national audience and eventually won a Grammy Award. Los Lonely Boys solidified their success with their 2006 hit "Sacred," which garnered two more Grammy nominations.
"We want to make music that brings people together, not music that divides people," Jojo Garza said. "We're all about having a good time, but we also make an effort to write about things that really matter. A lot of people write songs about superficial things, like how you would look and what kind of car you drive and how much money you have, but we're not interested in that. We want to create music that's about the love and the energy and the spirit that we all carry as people."
Brushy Creek serves as the border and backdrop of the open-air theater that sits within a serene 32-acre city park. Attendees will enjoy live performances, spectacular sunsets and some of the best food and drinks in the area. Food trucks serving authentic Texas fare will be on-site for all shows, as well as bars serving premium beer, wine and spirits.
Nestled amid beautiful cliffs along Brushy Creek and among trees and flowing water off CR 137, Brushy Creek Amphitheater will host a minimum of 20 live events annually and serve as a family-friendly, affordable entertainment destination for Hutto and the surrounding communities.
For more information, including show announcements, visit BrushyCreekAmp.com, and follow the venue on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 18, 2019
- Chasers Walk off with 10-9 Extra-Inning Win - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Redbirds Rip Way to 10-5 Win - Memphis Redbirds
- Blown Lead Gets Nashville Swept in San Antonio - Nashville Sounds
- Omaha Takes Down 'Cakes in Ten Innings - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Chanclas Complete the Homestand Sweep - San Antonio Missions
- Grizzlies avoid sweep in classic Albuquerque slugfest - Fresno Grizzlies
- Dodgers Deliver During Wild 18-5 Win at Iowa - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- American Legion Baseball Hosts Nevada State Tournament at Las Vegas Ballpark July 26 - 27 - Las Vegas Aviators
- Grizzlies Avoid Sweep with 10-9 Win over Isotopes - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Game Notes vs. El Paso - Reno Aces
- I-Cubs Split Series against Oklahoma City - Iowa Cubs
- Game Notes: Flying Chanclas de San Antonio vs. Vihuelas de Nashville - San Antonio Missions
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (40-56) at San Antonio Missions (61-36) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (38-59) at Round Rock Express (56-41) - Memphis Redbirds
- The One Where the Aces Celebrate the 90's - Reno Aces
- Round Rock Express, RS3 Turf and ECHO Outdoor Power Equipment to Refurbish Playing Fields at Pflugerville Little League - Round Rock Express
- Taking Flight with ... Paul Blackburn - Las Vegas Aviators
- Stranger Things, Moon Landing Anniversary Highlight Baby Cakes' Weekend - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Los Lonely Boys to Perform First Concert at Brushy Creek Amphitheater - Round Rock Express
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 18, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Aiming for a Return to the Majors - San Antonio Missions
- Chasers Take 'Cakes with 11-10 Walk-Off Win - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Seven-Run Ninth-Inning Rally Lifts Chihuahuas - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Chihuahuas Steal Game Three with Seven-Run Ninth Inning - Reno Aces
- McCaughan, Rainiers Fall to Las Vegas in Rain-Shortened Game - Tacoma Rainiers
- Long balls lift River Cats over Bees - Sacramento River Cats
- Express Complete Thrilling 11-8 Victory over Redbirds - Round Rock Express
- Cakes Lose in Omaha - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- River Cats Beat Bees - Salt Lake Bees
- Redbirds Hot Early, Express Pick up Win - Memphis Redbirds
- Grizz drop third straight to 'Topes on Wednesday in ABQ - Fresno Grizzlies
- Six-Run Eighth Leads I-Cubs to Victory - Iowa Cubs
- I-Cubs Come Out of Hibernation in Eighth Inning - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Sounds Fall Again, Drop Fourth Straight - Nashville Sounds
- Isotopes Win Fourth in a Row - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Four-Run Sixth Inning Carries Missions to Win over Nashville - San Antonio Missions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.