Kalamazoo Wings Important Pre-Game Information, January 19, 2018
With tonight's 45th Anniversary game being close to selling out, the Kalamazoo Wings and Wings Event Center have opened up additional standing room only tickets for this special celebration!
Standing room only tickets are $8 each, and are available at the Wings Event Center box office or at www.kwings.com. The box office opens at 10 a.m. Standing room only tickets require that fans sit on the stairs in any section ABOVE row N, or find an area to stand which doesn't obstruct the view of fans in seats.
IMPORTANT GAME DAY INFORMATION
Due to the large quantity of tickets sold, fans are recommended to arrive to the game early to avoid long backups.
4:30 p.m. Doors Open to the Public
5:00 p.m. Alumni Game
7:30 p.m. Pre-Game
Please keep in mind of alternate ways to enter the parking lot of Wings Event Center. Sprinkle road will be backed up to the roundabouts, so please be aware that you can gain entry from the south by using Covington Road via both Sprinkle and Kilgore roads.
Entry to the game can be granted through doors 1 and 10 (located in the front of the building near the flag poles, door 3 (located on the south side of the building), as well as door 8 (located on the north side of the building).
Fans can enjoy $5 champagne and sparkling grape juice! A free cupcake will be given with every champagne purchase, while supplies last.
Fans can see all the game action on each one of the TVs in the concourse, as well as in the Zamboni Bar area (located behind section 11).
Single game tickets start at just $10 all season long and can be purchased at the Wings Event Center box office or at http://kwings.com/SingleGameTickets.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 19, 2019
- Steelheads Take Second OT Thriller over Americans, 4-3 - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Wins OT Thriller in KC - Wichita Thunder
- Grizzlies Snap Oilers Streak in Finale - Tulsa Oilers
- 'Blades Race Past Rush to Earn Series Win - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Surge Past Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Earn Shootout Win against Indy - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fuel Erase Early Deficit, Earn Point in Shootout Loss to Cyclones - Indy Fuel
- Mavericks Drop Back and Forth OT Battle to Wichita, 6-5 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Admirals Pretty in Pink with 6-1 Win over IceMen - Norfolk Admirals
- LeBlanc Leads Solar Bears to 7-4 Win - Orlando Solar Bears
- K-Wings Take Shootout Victory on Gagnon's Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- Thunder Home Point Streak Ends with 4-1 Loss to Brampton - Adirondack Thunder
- Growlers Beat the Railers, 5-1 - Newfoundland Growlers
- Shorthanded Railers Fall 5-1 to Growlers - Worcester Railers HC
- Glads Complete Weekend Sweep of Greenville and Move Win Streak to Four with 2-1 Victory - Atlanta Gladiators
- Nailers Crown Royals on Late Shorthanded Goal - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Transactions - January 20 - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Preview: IceMen at Admirals, January 19, 2019 - Norfolk Admirals
- Nailers at Royals Game Day Snap Shot, January 19 - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Day in Boise - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Indy Fuel - Cincinnati Cyclones
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Saturday's Everblades Game to Air on 99.3 ESPN - Florida Everblades
- Tolkinen Loaned to Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Concludes Home-And-Home Tonight vs. KC - Wichita Thunder
- Kalamazoo Wings Important Pre-Game Information, January 19, 2018 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Game Day: Jersey Retirement, Alumni Game Highlight 45th Anniversary Game - Kalamazoo Wings
- Game Day: Royals Host Nailers in Final Game Before All-Star Break - Reading Royals
- Americans Earn a Point in Overtime Loss - Allen Americans
- Steelheads Outlast Americans in Wild 3-2 Overtime Finish - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on 7-3 Tulsa Win - Utah Grizzlies
- Tulsa Defeats Utah 7-3 - Utah Grizzlies
- Wells, MacMillan Pace Thunder in Shutout Win vs. KC - Wichita Thunder
- Oilers Win Sixth Straight in Rout of Grizzlies - Tulsa Oilers
- Late Strike Sends Rush Past Everblades, 3-2 - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.