Huge Crowd for Condors Star Wars Night Tonight at 7 p.m.
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the Stockton Heat on Star Wars Night at 7 p.m. Tickets are available online at AXS.com or at the Mechanics Bank Arena Box Office which opens at noon. Great seats start at just $12. The team will wear specialty Emperor Palpatine Star Wars jerseys as featured by the NHL, TSN, and Sportsnet which will be live and silent auctioned to benefit local charities. Everyone will have a chance to win one to be given away.
A huge crowd is expected for the Condors who have the largest average attendance increase in the Western Conference this season.
Get great seats with a Cope's Tackle & Rod Hat Trick Pack which includes four tickets, a hat and scarf all while saving money and time off the box office.
PROMOTION DETAILS: The first 2,000 kids will receive a Condors light saber presented by 23 ABC, ALT 106.1 KRAB Radio, and American Business Machines. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. for the team's Craft Beer Tasting for Charity in the Ice Level Lounge, with tickets for that just $10 and available or at the door. Dozens of characters from the Star Wars movies will be roaming the concourse and available for pictures.
EAT & DRINK
Enjoy the Ice Level Lounge (21+) with games, TV's, bars, and music next to the glass. Just need a ticket to the game!
DOWNLOAD THE CONDORS APP presented by PCL: iTunes | Google Play
CURRIE POTS A PAIR
RW Josh Currie scored twice last night for the Condors in the first period. It was his third multi-goal game of the season and in the process matched his point total of 41 from last season. He has 24 goals on the season, three off his career high of 27 set last season.
With two assists last night, D Evan Bouchard set a new Condors AHL record for assists by a d-man with 29. His 36 points have him eighth among all AHL d-men in scoring. The team's AHL record for points by a d-man in a season was set in 2015-16 by Brad Hunt (41). Since January 1, the Oakville, Ontario native has 20 points (3g-17a) in 23 games.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 7, 2020
- Sens Doubled up by Amerks - Belleville Senators
- Miska Serves up 34-Save Shutout in Eagles 3-0 Win over Ontario - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Edge Iowa in Shootout - Manitoba Moose
- Oettinger's 45 Saves Fuel 4-1 Tex as Victory over Milwaukee - Texas Stars
- Wahlstrom, Helgeson score in road loss on Saturday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Wolves Fall in Shootout - Chicago Wolves
- Penguins Stun Sound Tigers with 5-2 Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Alone in Third After Blanking 'Hogs - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Ads Fire 46 Shots on Net But Fall to Stars - Milwaukee Admirals
- P-Bruins Win 10th Straight Game, Top Springfield Thunderbirds, 4-2 - Providence Bruins
- Amerks Complete Weekend Sweep of Senators - Rochester Americans
- Pack Manages a Goal, but Falls to Bears Again - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Iowa Falls to Manitoba 4-3 in the Shootout - Iowa Wild
- Anaheim Ducks Reassign Guhle to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Bears Sweep Back-To-Back Set in Hartford with 4-1 Win - Hershey Bears
- Martel Nets Two in Pink in the Rink Defeat - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Crunch Down Marlies, 2-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers Claim Point But Fall to Comets in OT - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Comeback Yields Overtime Win in Charlotte - Utica Comets
- McIntyre Stymies Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Marlies Set for Saturday Showdown with Syracuse - Toronto Marlies
- McIntyre, Devils Haunt Phantoms, 5-1 - Binghamton Devils
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Huge Crowd for Condors Star Wars Night Tonight at 7 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Stockton, Bakersfield Face off Saturday at Mechanics Bank Arena - Stockton Heat
- Justin Almeida Reassigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7 PM - Hershey Bears
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Americans, March 7 - Belleville Senators
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Belleville Senators - Rochester Americans
- Game 56 Preview: Tucson at Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Down Gulls in OT Behind Sawchenko's 42 Saves - San Jose Barracuda
- San Jose Edges Gulls in OT - San Diego Gulls
- Heat Rally for 3-2 Win over Condors - Stockton Heat
- Rempal Scores, Reign Falls - Ontario Reign
- Currie with Two Goals in Condors Loss - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors to Honor Healthcare Heroes/Essential Workers Opening Weekend
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Condors to Host Virtual Fun Run to Benefit Special Olympics
- Condors Sign Stukel and Kaldis to AHL Deals
- Condors Sign Jake Kulevich to AHL Deal