Forward Michael St. Croix Reassigned to Greenville
HARTFORD, December 7, 2013: Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Jim Schoenfeld announced today that the parent New York Rangers have reassigned forward Michael St. Croix from the Wolf Pack to its ECHL affiliate, the Greenville Road Warriors.
St. Croix, a fourth-round (106th overall) Ranger draft pick in 2011 out of the Western Hockey League, had skated in two games with the Wolf Pack since his latest return from the ECHL November 29. Overall, St. Croix is scoreless, with two penalty minutes and seven shots on goal, in nine AHL games on the year. In 10 ECHL games with Greenville, the 20-year-old, 5-11, 179-pounder has two goals and four assists for six points.
The Wolf Pack are back in action tonight, traveling to Springfield to take on the Falcons. Faceoff is 8:00 PM, and all the action can be heard live on Fox Sports Radio 1410, and on-line at www.foxsportsradio1410.com and iHeartRadio. Video streaming is available at www.ahllive.com.
The Wolf Pack are back on home ice at the XL Center tomorrow, Sunday, December 8, hosting the Falcons at 3:00 PM. The Wolf Pack will be having a birthday celebration at Sunday's game for Sonar, the team's lovable mascot, and it's also Autograph Day. The entire Wolf Pack team will be conducting an autograph session after the game in the XL Center atrium. Fans are invited to bring items for the players to sign, with a limit of two items per person. At every Wolf Pack Sunday home game in 2013-14, fans can take advantage of the Wolf Pack's "Click It or Ticket Sunday Family Value Packs". Those include two tickets, two hot dogs and two sodas, starting at only $35.
Tickets for all Wolf Pack 2013-14 home games are available at the Public Power Ticket Office at the XL Center, by phone at (877) 522-8499 or at www.hartfordwolfpack.com. Wolf Pack tickets start as low as $12 for youth 12 years old or younger. To speak with a representative about season or group tickets, call (855) 762-6451.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 7, 2013
- Comets lose to Adirondack - Utica Comets
- Barons rally to beat Wolves 5-2 - Oklahoma City Barons
- Griffins off to Best Start in Franchise History - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Falcons Outlast Wolf Pack, Win 3-2 - Springfield Falcons
- Monarchs Outshoot Pirates, Take VIP Cup Series Lead - Portland Pirates
- B-Sens Lose 4-3 in Shootout to Albany - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Rally First, But It Doesn't Last - Chicago Wolves
- Sceviour's Overtime Goal Hands Texas 2-1 Win over Iowa - Texas Stars
- Holmstrom Makes It Rain Teddy Bears - Adirondack Phantoms
- Falcons beat Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers beat Bears - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Ross Leads Hogs Past Checkers - Rockford IceHogs
- Zach Puts Them Back on Track - Manchester Monarchs
- Stars Slip by Wild in OT 2-1 - Iowa Wild
- Checkers Lose Rockford Rematch - Charlotte Checkers
- Crunch Defeated by Admiral 2-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Sound Tigers Power Past Bears - Hershey Bears
- Sharks Extend Point Streak to Five Games After 4-3 Shootout Loss to Bruins - Worcester Sharks
- P-Bruins Stun Sharks 4-3 in Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Devils Withstand Senators, Win in SO - Albany Devils
- Norfolk Completes Weekend Sweep of Syracuse with 2-1 Win - Norfolk Admirals
- RECAP: Penguins Shutout IceCaps to Split Weekend Series - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- IceCaps Fall to Penguins 3-0 - St. John's IceCaps
- Marlies Fall 2-1 against Hamilton - Toronto Marlies
- Bulldogs Hold on for 2-1 Win over Marlies - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Anaheim Reassigns Goaltender Igor Bobkov to Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Connolly Recalled, Sivak Released from PTO - Abbotsford Heat
- Forward Michael St. Croix Reassigned to Greenville - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Blackhawks Reassign Nordstrom to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Banwell Released from PTO - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Pirates Recall Louis Domingue from Gwinnett - Portland Pirates
- Gameday: Comets at Adirondack - Utica Comets
- Pirates Look to Take VIP Cup Advantage vs. Monarch - Portland Pirates
- Heat Defeat Rampage on Teddy Bear Toss Night - Abbotsford Heat
- Admirals Top Oklahoma City 5-2 - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.