Series Preview vs. Stockton: January 21 & 22
The Henderson Silver Knights will take on the Stockton Heat on Friday, Jan. 21 at 7 p.m. PT and Saturday, Jan. 22 at 6 p.m. PT at Stockton Arena.
The Silver Knights record is currently 16-10-2-1. They rank third in the Pacific Division. In their last ten matchups, they're 6-3-1-0.
Henderson and Stockton most recently met last weekend on Jan. 12, where the Silver Knights won the contest 5-2 at Orleans Arena. The five goals scored came from Zack Hayes, Ben Jones, Sven Baertschi, Jake Leschyshyn and Pavel Dorofeyev.
Silver Knight's Daniil Miromanov is ranked 14th overall in AHL Rookie Point Leaders and 2nd in AHL Defenseman Point Leaders, with 21 total points (3G, 18A).
Henderson's Pavel Dorofeyev is on a point streak, where he's earned 10 points in the last seven games. He leads the Silver Knights in point totals with 26 (14G, 12A).
The Stockton Heat's season record is currently 22-7-2-1. They rank first in the Pacific Division.
Heat rookie Jakob Pelletier is ranked eighth overall in the AHL point leaders and second in rookie point leaders, with 32 points (11G, 21A). In the three games that the Heat and Silver Knights have played this season, Pelletier has earned one goal, Nov. 12, and one assist, Nov. 13. With the 32 points he's put up, he is also the point leader for the Heat. Pelletier is closely followed in AHL point leader rankings by Matthew Phillips, who's ninth in the AHL overall with 30 points (13G, 17A) and second within the team. Last time the Heat and Silver Knights met, Phillips earned a goal in the final ten seconds of the contest.
Goaltender Dustin Wolf is ranked second overall in AHL goaltenders, with a goals against average of 2.07. In his 20 games played, he has clocked 1215:49 minutes played with 567 saves out of 609 shots on goal. Stockton has won 16 out of 20 games played with Wolf in the net, making him the AHL goalie with the most wins while in net.
HSK POINT LEADERS
Pavel Dorofeyev: 26 points (14G, 12A)
Daniil Miromanov: 21 points (3G, 18A)
Ben Jones: 19 points (13G, 6A)
Jake Leschyshyn: 15 points (8G, 7A)
Jonas Rondbjerg: 14 points (7G, 7A)
Watch on AHLtv
Listen on 1230 The Game
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 21, 2022
- Skarek a Wall as Islanders Take 3-1 Win over Providence - Bridgeport Islanders
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 4-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Penguins Rock 'N' Roll to the Tune of a 5-1 Win over Marlies - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Ryan Bach Named President, Alternate Governor of Colorado Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Monsters Fail to Crack Code in 4-1 Loss to Amerks - Cleveland Monsters
- Providence Bruins Fall to Bridgeport Islanders, 3-1 - Providence Bruins
- Statement from Boko Imama - Tucson Roadrunners
- Comets Silence Crunch with 4-1 Victory - Utica Comets
- Kraken Assign Alexander True to Checkers - Charlotte Checkers
- Henderson Silver Knights & Vegas Knight Hawks Announce In-Arena Host Auditions - Henderson Silver Knights
- Sherwood, Miska Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Comets Move Next Week's Providence Game to Tuesday Night - Utica Comets
- Jonsson-Fjallby Re-Assigned to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Sign Desrocher to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - Tucson Roadrunners
- Statement from the San Jose Barracuda and San Jose Sharks Organizations - San Jose Barracuda
- Dallas Stars Reassign Dellandrea, Gardner and Harley to Texas - Texas Stars
- Barracuda's Krystof Hrabik Suspended 30 Games for Use of Racial Gesture - AHL
- Allison and Cates to Flyers, Bunnaman Returns to Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Series Preview vs. Stockton: January 21 & 22 - Henderson Silver Knights
- Iowa Wild to Host Pink in the Rink Night on February 11 - Iowa Wild
- 5 Things, Heat vs. Henderson - Stockton Heat
- Heat Host Henderson Friday at Stockton Arena - Stockton Heat
- Hardman Recalled To Blackhawks, Yetman Returns, Gabriel Cleared And Barratt Goes On Protocol - Rockford IceHogs
- Grand Rapids Signs Veteran Justin Abdelkader to PTO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Friday, January 21 at Cleveland - Rochester Americans
- Niclas Almari Reassigned to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Comets Recall Irvine, Loan Mcgrath to Thunder - Utica Comets
- Marlies Return to Action vs. Penguins - Toronto Marlies
- Islanders Face Bruins, T-Birds in "Three-In-Three" - Bridgeport Islanders
- IceHogs Welcome Stars for a "Cold One" Tonight on $2 Bud Light Friday - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Henderson Silver Knights Stories
- VGK Announce ECHL Affiliation Relationship with Savannah Ghost Pirates
- Gabe Mirabelli Named Silver Knights IOA/American Specialty Person of the Year
- Henderson Falls 5-2 to Eagles, End Calder Cup Playoff Run
- Henderson Silver Knights Announce Partnership with Nevada Beverage
- Silver Knights Fall 5-2 to Eagles in Game One, Round One of Playoffs