Pachal Reassigned to Komets
Fort Wayne, IN - The Komets announced the following player transactions Friday: Defenseman Brayden Pachal has been reassigned by the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights to Fort Wayne from Chicago of the AHL, forward Drake Rymsha has been recalled to the AHL's Ontario Reign by the L.A. Kings and forward Shawn St-Amant has been activated from injured reserve.
Pachal, 20, made his pro debut this season appearing in 10 games with the Wolves. The Estevan, Saskatchewan native was reassigned to Fort Wayne where he scored two assists in three games before returning to Chicago and tallying six assists and seven points in 41 games.
Rymsha, 21, has been recalled to Ontario after skating 18 games with the Komets tallying eight goals and 15 points. The skater started the season appearing in 10 AHL games with the Reign before his recent assignment to Fort Wayne.
St-Amant led the Komets with 14 goals and ranked third with 25 points prior to being placed on injured reserve Dec. 20. The 2020 ECHL All-Star has logged three multi-goal games and has at least a point in 18 of 22 games to date.
The Komets will faceoff at 8:05 tonight against the Toledo Walleye in the first of back-to-back home games. Saturday the Indy Fuel visit for a 7:35pm faceoff.
Pink the Rink Friday and Saturday-- The Komets and Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer again partner this year for the ninth annual "Pink the Rink" nights to fight breast cancer and promote awareness for early detection and treatment. The Komets will wear special pink jerseys for the annual affair Friday against Toledo and again Saturday when Indy visits. The jerseys will be sold during a silent auction during both games. Also "Pink the Rink" autographed player pucks will be sold for $10.00 each. Proceeds will be donated to the Vera Bradley Foundation and the effort to promote awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research.
Family Four Pack Night Friday-- Fans can take advantage of a 4-for-$64 offer at Friday's home game courtesy of Midwest America Federal Credit Union. Get four tickets, four hot dogs, four soft drinks, four chips for only $64 when purchasing the Family Four Pack at the Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office.
Friday Marathon Nights-- Again this year Komet fans can save on their Friday night tickets with Marathon. Fans can earn a buy-one-get-one-free ticket offer with the purchase of three fill-ups at participating Marathon locations. Save with your Marathon Fill-Up Card this Friday.
Komet hockey on WOWO-- Fans can follow the action with Shane Albahrani broadcasting play-by-play on WOWO AM 1190 and FM 107.5. Game broadcasts are also streamed live at Komets.com.
Get Komet Tickets-- Single game tickets are on sale at the Coliseum Ticket Office. Discounted group ticket packages are also available at the Komet office at 1010 Memorial Way in Fort Wayne. Flex Tickets are also on sale which can be redeemed for tickets to any regular season game. For more information call 260-483-0011 or visit Komets.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 21, 2020
- Windsor's 44-Save Effort Not Enough for Solar Bears in 3-2 Loss to Gladiators - Orlando Solar Bears
- Craggs Cracks IceMen, 'Blades Win 6-3 - Florida Everblades
- Oilers Sink Americans at Allen Event Center Thanks to Great Second Period - Tulsa Oilers
- Swamp Rabbits Unlucky in Loss to Worcester - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Glads Outlast Solar Bears to Add Playoff Pressure - Atlanta Gladiators
- Thunder Trounce Beast in Friday Night Tilt - Brampton Beast
- Plouffe Four Point Night Hands Indy Win over Wings - Indy Fuel
- Two Third Period Goals Help K-Wings Earn a Point in OT Loss - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Use Stout Defense to Blank Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Cyclones Stymie Nailers, 3-0 - Wheeling Nailers
- Edwardh's Hat Trick Powers Thunder over Beast - Adirondack Thunder
- Royals Win 8th Consecutive Thanks to 3 Early Strikes - Reading Royals
- Railers Find Solution in Third Period for 4-2 Victory over Greenville - Worcester Railers HC
- Growlers Not Successful in Reading, Fall 4-3 - Newfoundland Growlers
- Forward Jefferson Dahl Re-Joins Steelheads, Signs to Play this Weekend - Idaho Steelheads
- Solar Bears Sign Danny Hanlon - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Gladiators - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - February 21 - ECHL
- Steelheads Sign Goaltender Austin Lotz Ahead of Tonight's Game - Idaho Steelheads
- Penguins Reassign Knott to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Wheeling Nailers
- South Carolina Signs Defender Jesse Lees - South Carolina Stingrays
- Preview: 'Blades Face IceMen, Continue Four-Game Week - Florida Everblades
- Game Notes: at Idaho - Rapid City Rush
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Wheeling Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Americans Host Tulsa Tonight on Mascot Night in Allen - Allen Americans
- Pachal Reassigned to Komets - Fort Wayne Komets
- Tip a Grizz Charity Event Set for March 3rd - Utah Grizzlies
- Finalists Revealed for Captain Joel Barnes Community Service Award - Maine Mariners
- Steve Whitney Re-Assigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Royals-Growlers Season Series Adds New Chapter Friday at Santander Arena - Reading Royals
- Walleye Fall Short After Cyclones Rally in Third Period - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Komets Stories
- Komets Home Opener Saturday
- Exhibition Games Canceled
- Komets Training Camp Opens
- D-Man Jamie Milam Returning
- Get Ready for Komet Hockey with the 2021-2022 Promo Schedule