Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (4-10) vs. San Antonio Missions (7-7)
Game #15: Nashville Sounds (4-10) vs. San Antonio (7-7)
Pitching Matchup: LHP Taylor Hearn (1-2. 3.86) vs. RHP Burch Smith (1-0, 0.82)
First Pitch: 6:35 CST
Radio: 97.5 FM
TV: MiLB TV
At the Park
Gates open at 5:35 p.m.
From the Notes
Season Split: In the first series between San Antonio and Nashville, the two teams split 2-2. Nashville has the upper-hand in the aggregate score plating 24 runs versus San Antonio's 18. After this series, the two don't meet again until July 15 - 18 in San Antonio for another four-game set.
Advantage Hearn: The San Antonio Missions are ranked last in the Pacific Coast League in strikeouts (batting) with 157. Sounds' starter Taylor Hearn comes into tonight's game ranked 5th in the PCL in pitching strikeouts with 20. Hearn has struck out at least seven batters in two of his starts, including seven San Antonio hitters on April 14.
What's the word around Nashville?
John Blake (@RangerBlake)
The Rangers have recalled LHP Brett Martin from Nashville effective today. He will wear #59. Martin has posted a 1.13 ERA over 8.0 innings and 6 games at Nashville with 10 strikeouts. This will be his first Major League action.
Nashville Sounds Foundation (@soundscommunity)
We are having fun with kazoos in @RyanFoundation Studios at @VUMCchildren today! Can you guess what they are playing? (Check out the @nashvillesounds Instagram story for all the fun )
Bobby Bones Show (@bobbybonesshow)
send a big congrats to @ProducerEddie because he nailed our National Anthem at the @nashvillesounds game last night!
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 19, 2019
- Late Runs Send Cubs to Win in Series Opener - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Rainiers Blanked for First Time in Albuquerque Series Opener - Tacoma Rainiers
- Keel Goes Seven, Stifles Reno - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Iowa Scores 10 to Down Oklahoma City - Iowa Cubs
- Starling, Chasers Slice 'Cakes 10-4 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Omaha Chases Neidert, Rolls Past 'Cakes 10-4 - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Rain Postpones Round Rock at Memphis Series Opener - Round Rock Express
- Redbirds, Express Postponed Friday Night - Memphis Redbirds
- Missions Postponed for Second Straight Night - San Antonio Missions
- Sounds and Missions Postponed at First Tennessee Park - Nashville Sounds
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (4-10) vs. San Antonio Missions (7-7) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions at Nashville Sounds - San Antonio Missions
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (7-7) vs. Round Rock Express (9-5) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - April 19, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Isotopes Introduce "New Mexico 3-Pack" - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Canning Tosses Gem in Bees Blowout Win - Salt Lake Bees
- River Cats cannot solve Aviators as bullpen falters again - Sacramento River Cats
- Grizzlies canâ??t complete sweep, fall 12-1 to Bees - Fresno Grizzlies
- Chasers Topple Dodgers 5-3 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Late Homer Nips El Paso - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Young, Jr. Throttles Game-Winner, Miller Cuts Down Tying Run to Secure Rainiers Victory in El Paso - Tacoma Rainiers
- Omaha Wins Series in OKC with Thursday Victory - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Berti, Holaday Homers Help Baby Cakes Take Series from Cubs - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Iowa Falls Short in New Orleans - Iowa Cubs
- Isotopes, Aces Split Doubleheader - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Aces Split Doubleheader in Albuquerque, Win 750th Game - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville Sounds Stories
- Sounds Let Lead Slip Away Late in New Orleans
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (30-44) at New Orleans Baby Cakes (41-34)
- Ibanez and Tocci Lead Sounds in Rout
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (29-44) at New Orleans Baby Cakes (41-33)
- Back-To-Back-To-Back Homers Lift Sounds to Win