LumberKings Come Home for Final Time in 1st Half
CLINTON, IA - The Clinton LumberKings return home the final time during the first half to meet the Peoria Chiefs (Single-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals) for a three-game series from Tuesday, June 11th through Thursday, June 13th. The homestand will feature the second baseball card strip giveaway of the season on Wednesday. Tickets are available by calling (563) 243-0727 or by going online to www.lumberkings.com.
Tuesday, June 11 at 6:30 p.m. | Gates open 5 p.m. | vs. Peoria Chiefs |
The fun begins on Tuesday night with the opener of the three-game series. Your dollar will go far in the homestand curtain raiser as it is "Two Dollar Tuesday" at NelsonCorp Field. Come down to the ballpark for $2 tickets, $2 box seat upgrades, $2 select beers, $2 soft drinks, $2 hot dogs, and $2 ice cream.
Wednesday, June 12 at 6:30 p.m. | Gates open 5 p.m. | vs. Peoria Chiefs |
Arrive early for the only giveaway of the homestand! Be one of the first 500 fans through the gates and receive the third second baseball card strip giveaway of the season courtesy of Clinton National Bank and Mediacom.
Wednesday's are also "Retro Beer Nights" in Clinton with all fans 21 years and older able to purchase select beers for $2 out of the first base beer stand.
Thursday, June 13 at 6:30 p.m. | Gates open 5 p.m. | vs. Peoria Chiefs |
"Thirsty Thursday" returns for the homestand and series finale! All fans 21 years and older can take part in $2 select beers sold throughout the ballpark all game long.
Also, see First Central State Bank for special offer on tickets as part of First Central State Bank Night at NelsonCorp Field.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from June 10, 2019
- Forgettable Fifth Inning Derails Bandits in 9-3 Loss - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Cardenas Narrowly Misses Cycle in Win over Lansing - Lake County Captains
- Alexander's Three-Hit Night Helps Cougars Avoid Sweep - Kane County Cougars
- Cubs Swept by Loons and Fall in Finale 8-3 - South Bend Cubs
- Four-Game Sweep? No Problem - Great Lakes Loons
- Danner Goes Deep Again in 10-4 Lugnuts Loss - Lansing Lugnuts
- Banfield, Scott Homer in LumberKings Win - Clinton LumberKings
- Dragons Edge Fort Wayne 3-2 as Thrilling Finish Extends Winning Streak to Eight - Dayton Dragons
- 'Caps Fall Just Short in Series Finale at Dayton - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Snappers stay hot on the road, take series in Appleton - Beloit Snappers
- "Quake" County Captains Debut Tuesday, June 11 - Lake County Captains
- LumberKings Come Home for Final Time in 1st Half - Clinton LumberKings
- Kernels Homestand Preview: June 11-16 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Rattlers Fall Short to Beloit in 4-1 Loss - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- 'Caps Lose Seventh Straight - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Alvarez Homers, Sampen Shines in 4-0 Win to Clinch Sweep - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Long Road Swing Ends with 10-1 Rout - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Chiefs Blown Out by Cedar Rapids - Peoria Chiefs
- Dragons Notes for Monday - Dayton Dragons
- Parkview Field Recognized as Best Class A Ballpark - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Hagen Danner Named MWL Player of the Week - Lansing Lugnuts
- TinCaps Game Notes: June 10 at Dayton (Game 62) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bees Sweep Doubleheader over Clinton, 4-3, 2-1 - Burlington Bees
- Deason Named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Hot Rods Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Hulsizer Named in Home Run Derby Field - Great Lakes Loons
- MWL Announces All-Star Home Run Derby Participants - MWL
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Clinton LumberKings Stories
- Curbside Concessions Going into Extra Innings
- Last Call for Curbside Concessions at NelsonCorp Field
- Purina celebrates PetCare Pride Day by partnering with Clinton LumberKings and Clausen
- Stockwells to Perform on September 5th
- Paul Davis Scholarship Announced