Coughlin and McArdle Reassigned to Indy
INDIANAPOLIS - The American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs announced Saturday that they have reassigned Josh McArdle and Liam Coughlin to the Indy Fuel.
McArdle, 25, has appeared in 41 games for the Fuel this season earning one goal and eight assists. Signing a one-year contract with the IceHogs in May, the 6-foot-1, 185-pound defenseman split his first professional season between the Indy Fuel and IceHogs skating in 33 games in a Fuel uniform.
Coughlin, 25, signed with the IceHogs in May before being assigned to the Fuel before the ECHL season. A 5th-round draft pick by the Edmonton Oilers in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, Coughlin has skated in 31 games with the Fuel this season, tallying five goals and seven assists.
Indy will return to Indiana Farmers Coliseum on Tuesday, February 18th for a 10:30am Education Day Game. After playing two games on the road on February 21st and 22nd, the Fuel will play two games at Indiana Farmers Coliseum as part of the ECHL's Player's Weekend. Fans will have the chance to meet Blackhawks legend Dave Bolland on February 29th and bid on game-worn jerseys with player's nicknames.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 15, 2020
- Elite Eight: 'Blades Sweep Gladiators, Run Home Point Streak to Eight - Florida Everblades
- Walleye Edged by Steelheads on Home Ice - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Rolls to Snap IceMen Win Streak - Jacksonville IceMen
- Cyclones Snap Skid with Offensive Onslaught - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Sandler Nets Hat Trick, But Second Period Dooms Wings - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Hand Indy Second Straight Loss - Indy Fuel
- Wichita Comes up Short on Saturday Night in Tulsa - Wichita Thunder
- McAdam's Shutout Ends Thunder's Winless Skid - Adirondack Thunder
- Stingrays Fly Past Swamp Rabbits in Overtime - South Carolina Stingrays
- Nailers Protect the Net and Serve up Six on Fort Wayne - Wheeling Nailers
- Glads Leave South Florida Broken-Hearted - Atlanta Gladiators
- Steelheads Takes 4-2 Win over Walleye to Open Battle of the Fish - Idaho Steelheads
- Swamp Rabbits Heartbroken in Charleston - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Mavericks and Grizzlies Delayed Faceoff Scheduled for 8:00pm - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mariners Use Special Teams to Snap Growlers Home Win Streak - Maine Mariners
- Growlers Streak Halted by Mariners - Newfoundland Growlers
- Start of Saturday's Game Between Mavericks and Utah Delayed - Kansas City Mavericks
- Goaltender Colton Point Reassigned to Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Admirals - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Preview: February 15, 2020 Utah at Kansas City - Utah Grizzlies
- Preview: Florida Finishes Stretch of Three Straight against Atlanta - Florida Everblades
- Desharnais Recalled; Pryce Signed from Quad City - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - February 15 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Indy Fuel - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Defensemen Drake and Knodel Recalled by Phantoms - Reading Royals
- Coughlin and McArdle Reassigned to Indy - Indy Fuel
- Game Notes: vs Allen - Rapid City Rush
- Game Preview: Thunder at IceMen, February 15, 2020 - Jacksonville IceMen
- Branden Troock Earns AHL Call-Up to Cleveland - South Carolina Stingrays
- Houser Recalled by Americans - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Allen Americans Win Behind a 26-Save Shutout by Dereck Baribeau - Allen Americans
- Allen Blanks Rush Behind Baribeau's 26 Saves - Rapid City Rush
- Grizzlies Dominate in 5-1 Valentine's Day Win - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.