Saturday Game Time Changed to 3:05 p.m.
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - Due to impending weather, the start time of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins game against the Hershey Bears on Saturday, Jan. 19 has been moved up from 7:05 p.m. to 3:05 p.m.
Any fan holding a ticket to Saturday's game who is worried about traveling to or from the arena may exchange their tickets by contacting the Penguins' ticket office at (570) 208-7367.
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton's next game is on Friday, Jan. 18 against the Rochester Americans and still has its regularly scheduled start time of 7:05 p.m. at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza. The Amerks' lone visit this season also serves as an Eyewitness News Fan Friday with lower bowl tickets available for just $14 and select draught beers on sale for $2 from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Individual tickets for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton home games can be purchased at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza box office, through all Ticketmaster outlets, or by contacting the Penguins' offices at (570) 208-7367. Season ticket packages for the 20th season of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins hockey, including full season, 12-game and Flexbook plans, are available by reaching out to the Penguins directly at (570) 208-7367.
Fans can also keep up with the Penguins through the AHL's brand new high definition streaming service, AHLTV. Subscriptions for AHLTV, which include live and archived games, begin at just $79.99 for the entire 2018-19 regular season. Fans can visit theahl.com/AHLTV now to register for a free AHLTV account and purchase 2018-19 subscriptions.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 16, 2019
- Fritz scores twice in Bridgeport's third straight loss - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Admirals Fall in Manitoba - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sproul Wins It in Overtime for Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Checkers Blow by Bridgeport 6-4 - Charlotte Checkers
- Senators Beaten by Special Teams in Laval - Belleville Senators
- Young Guns Lead Comets to Victory over Crunch - Utica Comets
- Devils Collect Point in 1-0 OT Loss to Bears - Binghamton Devils
- T-Birds Offense Can't Find Touch in Road Loss to Phantoms - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Crunch Topped by Comets, 5-4 - Syracuse Crunch
- Griffins Ink Spezia to PTO - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Minnesota Wild Acquires Pontus Aberg from Anaheim Ducks - Iowa Wild
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Three from Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Moldenhauer and Thomas Sent to Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Admirals Set Date for 2nd Annual Great Skate Event - Milwaukee Admirals
- Winter Returns Just in Time for the Great Skate Winterfest this Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Saturday's Game at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Moved to 3:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Saturday Game Time Changed to 3:05 p.m. - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Wolf Pack Ink Terrence Wallin to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Checkers' Annual NASCAR Night Is Saturday - Charlotte Checkers
- Hogs Return Friday for Fleece Blanket Giveaway, $2 Bud Light - Rockford IceHogs
- Heat, Condors Open Two-Game Set Wednesday - Stockton Heat
- Jets Recall Cam Schilling from Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Dallas Stars Reassign Right Wing Erik Condra - Texas Stars
- Drink Specials Tonight at the Condors - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Rocket, January 16 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears at Devils, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- T-Birds Road Swing Continues Wednesday at Lehigh Valley - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Texas Trip Reaches Tough Conclusion as Rampage Edge Hogs - Rockford IceHogs
- MacIntyre Gives Rampage 11th Straight Home Win - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Stories
- Weekly: Penguins Finish Excellent November with Big-Time Offense
- Casey DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month
- RECAP: Penguins Pounce on Sound Tigers with 5-2 Win
- Penguins Erase Five-Goal Deficit, Lose in Overtime, 6-5
- Penguins Defeat the Phantoms, 6-2