Popular Hockey + Heels Event Set to Return on February 4
(Hershey, PA) - It's BACK! The Hershey Bears are excited to announce the return of the popular Hockey + Heels event, scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020 at Giant Center. The event will run from 5-9 p.m., featuring an evening of fun for women who love the game of hockey.
Hockey + Heels has been popular in the past, but we've taken the event and made it even bigger and better this year. Before taking the ice, participants will have a chance to shop via booths of local retailers, spin the prize wheel, snap a picture in our Hockey + Heels photo booth, and visit a special station that you won't want to miss! There will be music, snacks, and drinks, as each participant receives two complimentary tickets for beer or wine. All guests will receive a special gift for participating, and the first 40 people in attendance will receive an additional bonus gift!
Hockey + Heels also includes a chance to hear from Bears staff and coaches, with special hockey instructional sessions, plus a chance to take the ice with some of your favorite Hershey Bears players in on-ice sessions that allow you to try your hand at passing and shooting. An all-new special panel discussion will be held as well, giving participants the full experience of what it's like to be involved in the game of hockey.
Tickets for Hockey + Heels go on sale on Tuesday. Dec. 10 at 10 a.m. All tickets are just $70 and will be sold online via Ticketmaster. Space is limited, and Hockey + Heels tickets make a great holiday gift for that special lady in your life.
Don't miss out on this special girls night out! For further information or questions regarding Hockey + Heels, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 29, 2019
- Barracuda Return Home, Edged by Condors 4-3 - San Jose Barracuda
- Condors Rally Past San Jose, 4-3 - Bakersfield Condors
- Eagles Offense Roars in 5-2 Win over Stockton - Colorado Eagles
- Heat Hot Streak Cooled Friday by Colorado - Stockton Heat
- Rocket Leave Syracuse with a 4-2 Win - Laval Rocket
- Point Streak Reaches Nine Games in OT Loss to Marlies - Rochester Americans
- T.J. Brennan Is Overtime Hero in Heated Rivalry - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Outhouse, Early Moose Advantage Enough to Hold off Grand Rapids - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Can't Corral IceHogs - Chicago Wolves
- Penguins Erase Five-Goal Deficit, Lose in Overtime, 6-5 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- St. Denis scores twice in Bridgeport's fourth straight win - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Devils Struggle Against Senators In 6-2 Loss - Binghamton Devils
- Sens Power to Victory in Binghamton - Belleville Senators
- Crunch Grounded by Rocket, 4-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- T-Birds Can't Solve Sound Tigers - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Tyler Sikura Named Team Captain - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Host Fifth Annual Red Kettle Game Next Friday - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Popular Hockey + Heels Event Set to Return on February 4 - Hershey Bears
- Fans Can "Get Fed" by the Chicago Wolves on Sunday - Chicago Wolves
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Cory Conacher to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Honorary Captain of the Game Program Returns for Second Straight Season - Rochester Americans
- Heat Take Hot Streak to Weekend with Colorado - Stockton Heat
- $10 Black Friday Tickets for Tonight's Game - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds Sign D Matt Mangene to AHL Contract - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Friday, November 29, 2019 vs. Toronto Marlies - Rochester Americans
- Marlies Open 3-In-3 Weekend Tonight in Rochester - Toronto Marlies
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Devils, November 29 - Belleville Senators
- World-Famous Teddy Bear Toss to be Held in Hershey, PA this Sunday - Hershey Bears
- T-Birds Conclude Busy Week vs. Sound Tigers & Rocket - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Sound Tigers Look for Fourth Straight Win Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.