Join the IceHogs for the 11th Annual Autism Awareness Night on Saturday, January 22 at the BMO
The Rockford IceHogs are proud to host their 11th annual Autism Awareness Night presented by Lawncare By Walter, Inc. on Saturday, Jan. 22 against the Texas Stars at 6 p.m. at BMO Harris Bank Center and will feature many fan-favorite promotions such as custom Autism Awareness Night jerseys, autographed mystery pucks, jersey raffle and premium raffle to support The Autism Program of Easterseals.
Buy Autism Awareness Night Tickets Here!
The Hogs will don custom Autism Awareness Night jerseys for the contest that will be auctioned off through the team's DASH platform and open to fans across the country with proceeds benefitting The Autism Program of Easterseals. The auction starts at 4:45 p.m. CT on Saturday, Jan. 22 and ends on Sunday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. CT.
Download the IceHogs app and DASH and place your bids on your favorite players!
Ready to test your luck in the Culver's Jersey Raffle?!? Two game-worn jerseys will be raffled off during the game! Grab one ticket for $5 or five tickets for $20 and the lucky winner will be selected at 7:30 p.m. on Jan. 22 and announced during the contest.
The team's featured premium raffle is underway NOW and runs through Thursday, Jan. 20 at 8 p.m. CT. The raffle is limited to only 100 tickets for $75 each and features a grand prize of four tickets to a Chicago Cubs game, passes to the Cubs' all-inclusive Catalina Club! Additional raffle prizes including a Nintendo Switch basket, spa and wine package with and $100 gift card to Weis Morris Dayspa Salon, customizable 2022 Autism Awareness Night jersey, Brandon Hagel autographed Blackhawks jersey, stick and puck package, game-worn IceHogs jersey and team autographed stick, IceHogs suite for an upcoming home game and outdoor grilling package.
All fans who purchase a raffle ticket are guaranteed to receive an IceHogs prize pack featuring an IceHogs Autographed Mystery Puck signed by a member of the 2021-22 team as well as other exclusive items.
The IceHogs are thrilled to bring back the popular autographed mystery pucks that feature signed Autism Awareness Night pucks from your favorite IceHogs players such as Chicago Blackhawks rising star Lukas Reichel, goaltender Collin Delia, all-time leading scorer Brandon Pirri and more! Several pucks will also be signed by select Chicago Blackhawks players! Fans can snag a surprise signature by purchasing one puck for $20, or two pucks for $35 and are only available in the arena through the DASH/IceHogs app, so arrive early! Pucks will be located in the upper concourse by the Blue Flame Lounge.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2022
- Berggren's Four Assists Lift Griffins over Monsters, 5-3 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Angle Shines as a Bright Spot in Monsters 5-3 Loss to Griffins - Cleveland Monsters
- Lohin, Bowlby score as Checkers fall to Thunderbirds - Charlotte Checkers
- Gutsy, Determined 3rd Period Pushes T-Birds to Victory - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Phantoms Power Play Presented by Provident Bank - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Wolves Insider: as Easy as 1-2-3 - Chicago Wolves
- IceHogs Weekly: IceHogs Welcome Stars for $2 Bud Light Friday and 11th Annual Autism Awareness Night at the BMO - Rockford IceHogs
- Pittsburgh Returns Three to WBS - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Condors Wrap Homestand Wednesday and Saturday with Youth Jersey Giveaway - Bakersfield Condors
- Colorado Eagles Recall Goaltender Jake Kupsky - Colorado Eagles
- Kraken Recall Joey Daccord, Assign Max McCormick to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Cates Returns, Willman Recalled - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Rangers Assign Jonny Brodzinski and Tim Gettinger to Wolf Pack - Hartford Wolf Pack
- AHL Reschedules Upcoming Belleville Sens Games vs Laval - Belleville Senators
- T-Birds Visit Checkers for Two-Game Set - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Ads to Give Away Two Pairs of Packer Tickets on Wednesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- The Dollar Loan Center and City of Henderson to Host Job Fairs January 26 and February 12 - Henderson Silver Knights
- Groulx to Gulls as Manson, Two Coaches Join COVID List - San Diego Gulls
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Charles Hudon from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Panthers Recall Owen Tippett and Aleksi Heponiemi - Charlotte Checkers
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Vol. 28, No. 14 - Syracuse Crunch
- Minnesota Wild Reassigns Czuczman, Jones and Rau to Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Keane Returns to Chicago; Leivo Goes to Carolina - Chicago Wolves
- Eagles Recall Three from ECHL's Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Griffins Attempt to Stay Hot in January - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hardman, Slavin, Galvas and Morris Return to IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Weekly #15: It's Teddy Bear Toss Time - Hershey Bears
- Join the IceHogs for the 11th Annual Autism Awareness Night on Saturday, January 22 at the BMO - Rockford IceHogs
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Showdowns in SoCal - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rockford IceHogs Stories
- Luke Richardson Named 40th Head Coach in Blackhawks History
- IceHogs Sign Forward Seamus Malone for 2022-23 Season
- Blackhawks Finalize Hockey Operations Leadership Team
- IceHogs Celebrate Opening Night at the BMO on Saturday, October 22
- IceHogs Re-Sign Forward Kale Howarth for 2022-23 Season