Amerks Recall Aquin from Cincinnati
(Rochester, NY) - Rochester Americans General Manager Randy Sexton announced today that the team has recalled forward Pascal Aquin from the Cincinnati Cyclones (ECHL).
Aquin, 22, earns his first recall of the season to Rochester after beginning the 2019-20 campaign with three assists in 10 contests for the Cyclones.
A native of Le Gardeuer, Quebec, Aquin completed his first pro campaign with the Cyclones last season, establishing career-highs in all offensive categories, including goals (27), assists (32) and points (59) in 68 games. The 6-foot-2, 188-pound forward, who also notched three points (1+2) in 11 Kelly Cup Playoff games with Cincinnati, made his AHL debut in Rochester's season-ending win at Belleville on April 14.
Prior to turning pro, Aquin spent four seasons in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) with the Gatineau Olympiques, Shawinigan Cataractes, and Charlottetown Islanders, producing 90 points (42+48) in 221 career games. Additionally, the Le Gardeur, Quebec, native collected 26 points (11+15) in 52 playoff contests. During his last season with Charlottetown in 2017-18, the 6-foot-2, 202-pound forward led the Islanders in goals (24) while finishing second among forwards with 43 points in 59 contests in addition to recording 14 points (8+6) in 18 games during the 2018 President's Cup Playoffs.
Individual game tickets for the 2019-20 season start at just $16. Amerks 2019-20 Season Ticket Memberships, which start as low as just $14 per game, are on-sale now. Full-season ticket member benefits include, but are not limited to, Riverside Club VIP Room access with Amerks Alumni, family meet and greet and annual Skate with the Players event, an exclusive preseason Ice Breaker Party and much more. For more information, visit www.amerks.com or call 1-855-GO-AMERKS.
Images from this story
Rochester Americans forward Pascal Aquin
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 11, 2019
- Roadrunners Weekly: November 11 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Score Three in First, Cruise past Texas 4-1 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolves Insider: Sparks Sets Mark - Chicago Wolves
- Texas Drops 4-1 Decision to Manitoba in Road Trip Opener - Texas Stars
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Post Game Notes: Stars 1 at Moose 4 - Texas Stars
- Heat End Gulls' Streak - San Diego Gulls
- Phillips, Philp Help Heat Soar Past Gulls, 6-3 - Stockton Heat
- Gibson earns second shutout in last three appearances; Durandeau and Holmstrom each score in win - Bridgeport Islanders
- Comets Come up Short against Crunch - Utica Comets
- P-Bruins Fall to Bridgeport Sound Tigers, 2-0 - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Defeat Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Iowa Wild Releases Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit from PTO - Iowa Wild
- O'Connor, Connauton Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Monsters Sign Defenseman Jason Binkley to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Wolf Pack Weekly, November 11-17 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Guhle Recalled by Anaheim, Benoit Joins Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Carr Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Milwaukee's Daniel Carr Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Panthers Loan F Dominic Toninato to T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Capitals Assign Tyler Lewington and Travis Boyd to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Heat Look to Cool Upstart Gulls in Monday Matinee - Stockton Heat
- Detroit Recalls Givani Smith - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Dallas Stars Reassign Defenseman Gavin Bayreuther - Texas Stars
- Amerks Recall Aquin from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Alex Volkov to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Monsters Weekly Storylines - Cleveland Monsters
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: November 11 - Manitoba Moose
- Gulls Continue to Rule November - San Diego Gulls
- Barracuda Downed 3-1 by Red-Hot Gulls - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.