Monsters Weekly Storylines
The Cleveland Monsters started the final week of November on the road with back-to-back games against the Charlotte Checkers splitting the visit with a 3-1 win on Tuesday followed by a 5-2 loss on Wednesday. Monsters' forward Marko Dano scored the team's seventh shorthanded tally against the Checkers on Tuesday to move Cleveland into a first-place tie in the American Hockey League with the San Diego Gulls for most man-down goals this season. The Monsters returned home to face the Rochester Americans for the final game of the month on Saturday and dropped a 3-2 decision following a back-and-forth battle.
December kicks off in Canada for the Monsters with the final trip to Laval and their only trip to Belleville of the 2019-20 season. Cleveland is 2-2-0-0 against Laval so far this campaign and 5-1-0-0 in franchise history when visiting the Rocket. Cleveland will face off against Belleville for the first time this season with the Senators currently amid a five-game win streak. The Monsters finished last season with a 5-3-0-0 record against the Senators and beat out Belleville for the final spot in the 2019 Calder Cup Playoffs.
2019-20 Monsters Single Game Tickets are on sale NOW starting at ONLY $10 PER SEAT! Monsters Hockey Club Memberships are also available, providing members the lowest possible ticket prices, best seat locations, exclusive members only events like the Monsters' annual Meet the Team party and an exclusive, FREE Monsters Jersey or Hoodie! Group outing and birthday bash packages for ten or more people are also on sale now. All tickets can be purchased at ClevelandMonsters.com, by calling (216) 420-0000 or by visiting any Northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart.
Stay up to date on all Monsters news with the Monsters Mobile App presented by University Hospitals available to download at the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Be sure to follow the Monsters on Twitter @monstershockey, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/monstershockey, and on Instagram @monstershockey.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 2, 2019
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Star Wars and More - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: December 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Roadrunners Weekly: December 2 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Andrew Peeke, Monsters Sign Jason Binkley to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Minnesota Wild Assigns Defenseman Greg Pateryn to Iowa for Conditioning Assignment - Iowa Wild
- Coyotes Assign Vili Saarijarvi to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Annual State Farm Toy Drive Begins this Week - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Hosting Star Wars Night December 7 - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Red Wings Reassign Larsson, Griffins Swap Forwards with Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Novak Named AHL Rookie of the Month - Milwaukee Admirals
- Casey DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jansen Harkins Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month for November - Manitoba Moose
- Harkins, Novak, DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for November - AHL
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Stolarz - San Diego Gulls
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Condors Collect 8,380 Bears for Community at Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolf Pack Weekly, December 2-8 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Trenin Name CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks to Collect Toys for the Pirate Toy Fund During Next Four Home Games - Rochester Americans
- Milwaukee's Yakov Trenin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Canucks Recall Michael DiPietro - Utica Comets
- Chicago Wolves Sign Maclise - Chicago Wolves
- Dive into the Heart of the American Hockey League with 25Stanley - Laval Rocket
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cleveland Monsters Stories
- Monsters Sign Forward Carson Meyer to AHL Contract
- Monsters Sign Defenseman Thomas Schemitsch to AHL Contract
- Cavs, Monsters and Charge Announce Multi-Year Extension of Radio Broadcast Agreement
- Monsters Sign Forward Tyler Sikura to AHL Contract
- Monsters Sign Justin Scott, Dillon Simpson, Brad Thiessen to AHL Contracts