Chicago Wolves Sign Maclise
GLENVIEW, Illinois - The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that forward Cam Maclise has been signed to a player tryout contract (PTO).
The 27-year-old Maclise joins the Wolves after producing four goals, seven assists and a +5 plus/minus rating in 20 games this season for the ECHL's Florida Everblades.
The fourth-year pro has seen extensive time at the American Hockey League and ECHL levels. Maclise spent a season-and-a-half with the AHL's Manitoba Moose and produced nine goals and 11 assists in 105 appearances from 2017-19.
The 27-year-old Lacombe, Alberta, native also has notched 20 goals and 17 assists in 67 regular-season ECHL games for the Everblades, Jacksonville Icemen and Colorado Eagles. Maclise helped Colorado capture the 2017 Kelly Cup as he racked up five goals and seven assists in 20 postseason games.
The Wolves face a four-game road trip -- starting Wednesday at Grand Rapids -- before returning to Allstate Arena for Star Wars Night on Saturday, Dec. 14. To learn more about the Wolves' Cyber Monday deals as well as Star Wars Night specials, visit ChicagoWolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 2, 2019
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Star Wars and More - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: December 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Roadrunners Weekly: December 2 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Andrew Peeke, Monsters Sign Jason Binkley to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Minnesota Wild Assigns Defenseman Greg Pateryn to Iowa for Conditioning Assignment - Iowa Wild
- Coyotes Assign Vili Saarijarvi to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Annual State Farm Toy Drive Begins this Week - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Hosting Star Wars Night December 7 - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Red Wings Reassign Larsson, Griffins Swap Forwards with Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Novak Named AHL Rookie of the Month - Milwaukee Admirals
- Casey DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jansen Harkins Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month for November - Manitoba Moose
- Harkins, Novak, DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for November - AHL
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Stolarz - San Diego Gulls
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Condors Collect 8,380 Bears for Community at Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolf Pack Weekly, December 2-8 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Trenin Name CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks to Collect Toys for the Pirate Toy Fund During Next Four Home Games - Rochester Americans
- Milwaukee's Yakov Trenin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Canucks Recall Michael DiPietro - Utica Comets
- Chicago Wolves Sign Maclise - Chicago Wolves
- Dive into the Heart of the American Hockey League with 25Stanley - Laval Rocket
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.