Dive into the Heart of the American Hockey League with 25Stanley
LAVAL - The Laval Rocket announced today their new partnership with V Média - specifically with the sports news website 25Stanley.
The collaboration aims to offer Rocket fans a new source of content for the latest American Hockey League news, along with sharing a new perspective on the team's activities.
"The enthusiasm surrounding the Canadiens' young prospects has progressively grown since the team arrived in Laval in 2017, and it is important to us that we continuously provide fans with quality content," explained Benjamin Roy, director of sales and marketing for the Laval Rocket. "It's an excellent opportunity to bring the team closer to its fans by allowing them to follow the organization's players' development more frequently, while also gaining a more in-depth understanding of the American Hockey League."
Along with game recaps, the Rocket and 25Stanley will offer fans exclusive interviews, robust coverage of the Canadiens of tomorrow and behind-the-scenes video content of the Laval Rocket's day-to-day activities. The web docuseries Au Coeur du Rocket can be found on the 25Stanley website on the ninth day of each month. The first episode was published recently and has already been viewed 150,000 times.
"Since its inception in 2008, 25Stanley has provided a platform for emerging sports topics in Quebec. This partnership with the Laval Rocket is the culminating point of the website's development and allows 25Stanley to uphold the organization's mission - to provide quick and varied content to fans in Quebec. This content is a quality addition to the website because it allows the audience to gain an understanding of the daily activities of the Montreal Canadiens of tomorrow," adds Christophe Perreault, the brand manager for 25Stanley, Groupe V Média.
This new collaboration marks the first official partnership between 25Stanley and the AHL team. The partnership also aims to contribute to the Rocket's mission to position itself as one of the four major players in Quebec's professional sports landscape.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 2, 2019
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Star Wars and More - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: December 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Roadrunners Weekly: December 2 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Andrew Peeke, Monsters Sign Jason Binkley to Pro Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Minnesota Wild Assigns Defenseman Greg Pateryn to Iowa for Conditioning Assignment - Iowa Wild
- Coyotes Assign Vili Saarijarvi to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Annual State Farm Toy Drive Begins this Week - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Hosting Star Wars Night December 7 - Rochester Americans
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Red Wings Reassign Larsson, Griffins Swap Forwards with Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Novak Named AHL Rookie of the Month - Milwaukee Admirals
- Casey DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Jansen Harkins Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month for November - Manitoba Moose
- Harkins, Novak, DeSmith Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for November - AHL
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Stolarz - San Diego Gulls
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Condors Collect 8,380 Bears for Community at Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolf Pack Weekly, December 2-8 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Trenin Name CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks to Collect Toys for the Pirate Toy Fund During Next Four Home Games - Rochester Americans
- Milwaukee's Yakov Trenin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Canucks Recall Michael DiPietro - Utica Comets
- Chicago Wolves Sign Maclise - Chicago Wolves
- Dive into the Heart of the American Hockey League with 25Stanley - Laval Rocket
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Laval Rocket Stories
- Canadiens Loan Josh Brook to the Krefeld Pinguine
- American Hockey League Targeting February 5 as Start Date for 2020-21 Season
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Xavier Ouellet to a Two-Year Contract Extension
- Canadiens Agree to Terms on a One-Year Contract with Forward Brandon Baddock
- Canadiens Sign Defenseman Noah Juulsen to a One-Year Contract Extension