Los Angeles Kings Reassign Daniel Brickley to Moose
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the Los Angeles Kings have reassigned defenceman Daniel Brickley to the Moose. The Winnipeg Jets also announced the team has reassigned forward Michael Spacek to the AHL's Ontario Reign.
Brickley, 24, has recorded two assists and a plus-eight rating in 11 AHL games with the Ontario Reign this season. The second year professional has appeared in 53 games with the Reign in his career while tallying 14 points (2G, 12A). He has also played five games with the Los Angeles Kings, notching two assists. Prior to turning pro, Brickley played three seasons at Minnesota State University (Mankato). The Salt Lake City, Utah native posted 77 points (20G, 57A) in 107 games during his collegiate career. In 2017, Brickley was named the WCHA Defensive Player of the Year and to the WCHA First All-Star Team.
Spacek, 22, appeared in 193 career games with the Moose, recording 100 points (36G, 64A) with the club. In 45 games with Manitoba this season, Spacek has 20 points (9G, 11A). The Pardubice, Czech. product was a fourth round pick, 108th overall, of the Winnipeg Jets in 2015.
The Moose face the Iowa Wild on Saturday and Sunday at Bell MTS Place. Tickets are available at moosehockey.com/tickets.
Born March 30, 1995 -- Salt Lake City, Utah
Height 6.03 -- Weight 203 -- Shoots L
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 2, 2020
- Roadrunners Weekly: March 2 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Brodzinski Scores Twice in Barracuda OT Win - San Jose Barracuda
- Iowa Falls 2-1 in Overtime to San Jose - Iowa Wild
- Los Angeles Kings Reassign Daniel Brickley to Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Chicago Wolves Insider: Six-Game Homestand - Chicago Wolves
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Marlies Visit the Lone Star State for Monday Meeting with Stars - Toronto Marlies
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: March 2, 2020 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 2-8 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Sound Tigers Acquire Broadhurst, Lacroix from Charlotte - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Springfield Thunderbirds to Host Sensory-Friendly Game on Sunday, March 8 - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Bears Recall Whitney from South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Max Comtois Named CCM/AHL Rookie of the Month - San Diego Gulls
- Kaapo Kahkonen Named CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month for February - Iowa Wild
- Norris Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month for February - Belleville Senators
- Norris, Comtois, Kahkonen Named CCM/AHL Award Winners for February - AHL
- Charlotte's Morgan Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Charlotte Checkers
- Charlotte's Morgan Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Forward Jesse Yloen to Join Laval Rocket for the Remainder of the 2019-20 Season - Laval Rocket
- Gustavsson Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
- Tucson Wraps Up California Weekend With Win In Bakersfield - Tucson Roadrunners
- Condors Rally Thwarted by Tucson, 3-2 - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.