Kelly Cup Playoffs Schedule Announced: Thunder vs. Monarchs
Glens Falls, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the Calgary Flames, have announced their schedule for Round One of the 2016 Kelly Cup Playoffs. The Thunder will take on the Manchester Monarchs in a best of seven series. This will be the first playoff hockey at the Glens Falls Civic Center since 2006, when the Adirondack Frostbite of the UHL made the playoffs in their final season of existence.
The Thunder and Monarchs will play a best of seven series in a 2-2-1-1-1 format, beginning on the road with two games at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester on Wednesday, April 13 and Friday, April 15, with both games beginning at 7:00 p.m. The Thunder will then open the home slate of their playoff schedule on Saturday, April 16 at the Glens Falls Civic Center, with puck drop slated for 7:30 p.m. The Thunder will also play at home on Monday, April 18 at 7:00 p.m. Games five, six and seven will be played if necessary, beginning with game five in Manchester on Wednesday, April 20 at 7:00 p.m. The Thunder would host game six on Friday, April 22 at 7:00 p.m. and the series would return to New Hampshire for game seven on Saturday April 23 at 7:00 p.m.
The complete round one schedule is listed below:
Game 1: Adirondack @ Manchester - Wednesday, April 13, 7:00 p.m.
Game 2: Adirondack @ Manchester - Friday, April 15, 7:00 p.m.
Game 3: Manchester @ Adirondack - Saturday, April 16, 7:30 p.m.
Game 4: Manchester @ Adirondack - Monday, April 18, 7:00 p.m.
Game 5: Adirondack @ Manchester - Wednesday, April 20, 7:00 p.m.
Game 6: Manchester @ Adirondack - Friday, April 22, 7:00 p.m.
Game 7: Adirondack @ Manchester - Saturday, April 23, 7:00 p.m.
Playoff tickets are on sale now for all 2015-16 and 2016-17 Adirondack Thunder full and partial season ticket holders. Anyone who renews or buys a new full season ticket for the 2016-17 season will get the first game of the 2016 playoffs free of charge. Thunder playoff ticket pricing will mirror the 2016-17 regular season plan.
Tickets will be available to the general public on Tuesday, April 12 at 10:00 a.m. Playoff seating will be one price for all sections, starting at $17 for adults and $13 for youth for round one, matching the advance sale individual ticket price for the 2016-17 season.
All 2015-16 full and partial season ticket holders and 2016-17 full season ticket holders can get round one of the playoffs at the 2016-17 full season ticket price of $13 per game, not including sales tax or facility fee. All 2015-16 full season ticket holders with Youth, Bronze or Silver packages will be grandfathered for round one at their 2015-16 per game rate. Any 2015-16 or 2016-17 full season ticket holders should visit the Thunder front office (playoff extended hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.) or call 518-480-3355 x1 or visit Guest Relations at any remaining Thunder home game to reserve their playoff location.
Group tickets are also on sale now. Any group can get tickets for all three Round One games by visiting the Thunder front office or by calling 518-480-3355 x1.
Full Season Tickets for the 2016-17 Adirondack Thunder season are on sale now for just 13 dollars per seat no matter where you sit. Experience Adirondack Thunder Hockey in a more affordable way than ever before. Full Season Ticket Holders also have exclusive access to 2017 CCM/ECHL All Star Classic tickets. For more information and to get your seats now, call 480-3355 extension 1.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 9, 2016
- Steelheads drop season finale to Mavs - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Close Regular Season with 5-3 Win in Rapid City - Utah Grizzlies
- Mavericks Win Final Game of Regular Season 3-1 over Steelheads - Kansas City Mavericks
- Rush Fall in Finale - Rapid City Rush
- Royals Announce Playoff Schedule for First Round Matchup - Reading Royals
- Oilers Finish Season with 2-1 Overtime Win - Tulsa Oilers
- O'Donnell Ties Club Record in 5-1 Win over Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Thrilling Finish Extends Final IceMen Game in Shootout Loss - Evansville IceMen
- Cyclones Victorious in Regular Season Finale - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Oilers Take Season Finale in OT vs. Thunder - Wichita Thunder
- Fuel Season Ends with Overtime Loss in Fort Wayne - Indy Fuel
- Stingrays Beat Admirals 5-4, Will Play Kalamazoo to Open Playoffs - South Carolina Stingrays
- Royals Suffer Second Straight Slip Down the Stretch to Wheeling in Regular Season Finale, 4-2 - Reading Royals
- Mallards Drop Regular Season Finale, Face Missouri in Opening Round of Playoffs - Quad City Mallards
- Wings Punch Ticket to Postseason in Finale Shutout - Kalamazoo Wings
- Swamp Rabbits Edged in Final Seconds of Season Finale - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Solar Bears Close out 2015-16 Season with 5-1 Loss to Everblades - Orlando Solar Bears
- Admirals Conclude Season with Hard-Fought Loss at Home - Norfolk Admirals
- Jackals Season Ends with 5-3 Loss to Brampton - Elmira Jackals
- Monarchs Release Playoff Schedule - Manchester Monarchs
- Monarchs Outlast Thunder, 5-4, in Regular Season Finale - Manchester Monarchs
- Kelly Cup Playoffs Schedule Announced: Thunder vs. Monarchs - Adirondack Thunder
- Ian Bateaux Scores Late Giving Atlanta 5-4 Win in Season Finale - Atlanta Gladiators
- Nailers Earn 19th Road Win in Regular Season Finale - Wheeling Nailers
- Beast End Season with Huge 5-3 Win over Jackals - Brampton Beast
- Toledo Finishes Regular Season with a 4-0 Loss in Kalamazoo - Toledo Walleye
- Rapid City Back in "Hockeyville" Competition - Rapid City Rush
- Mallards First Round Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Quad City Mallards
- Nailers at Royals Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Day Capsule: Wichita at Tulsa, April 9th - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Sign Teddy Doherty to Standard Player Contract - Kansas City Mavericks
- ECHL Transactions - April 9 - ECHL
- Mallards Game Day - Quad City Mallards
- Goaltender Martin Ouellette Loaned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Patsch re-signs with Monarchs - Manchester Monarchs
- Oilers Host Thunder in Season Finale: Preview - Tulsa Oilers
- Faille Recalled from Solar Bears to Marlies - Orlando Solar Bears
- Game Notes: vs Quad City - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday to Feature over $1,000 in Giveaways - Adirondack Thunder
- Team Awards Tonight - Adirondack Thunder
- Adirondack Thunder Clinch Kelly Cup Playoff Berth with 4-3 Win over Manchester - Adirondack Thunder
- Gameday: Adirondack vs. Manchester - Adirondack Thunder
- Monarchs Game Day Capsule - Manchester Monarchs
- Jackals Close out Regular Season at Home against Brampton with Playoff Hopes on the Line - Elmira Jackals
- Game Preview: South Carolina at Norfolk, 7:15 p.m. - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mavericks Assigned Carter Verhaeghe from Sound Tigers - Kansas City Mavericks
- Final Regular Season Home Game Is Tonight, as the Playoffs Open Thursday - Allen Americans
- ECHL Today - April 9 - ECHL
- Hafner, Sivak Lead Aces to 2-0 Win over Eagles - Alaska Aces
- Hafner Claims First Pro Shutout as Aces Blank Eagles 2-0 - Colorado Eagles
- Americans Open the Playoffs at Home Next Thursday & Saturday - Allen Americans
- Statement Win for Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Fall in Rapid City; Home Playoff Dates Announced - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Thunder Issue Statement on Opt out of 2020-21 Season
- Adirondack Lands Veteran Forward Pete Macarthur in Trade with Orlando
- Rookie Defenseman Grant Frederic Turns Pro with Thunder
- Former QMJHL Champion Samuel Laberge Joins Adirondack
- Thunder Acquire Rights to Forward Chase Lang from IceMen