Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 19 (February 10 - February 16, 2020)
Indy drops all three games against Central Division opponents. Hosts Fort Wayne on Tuesday
INDY FUEL WEEK 18 RESULTS: 0-3-0-0, 26-22-2-1 Overall, 3rd Central Division
Friday, February 14 - Fuel 3 at Fort Wayne 5
The Indy Fuel led the game 3-0 heading into the third period but the Fort Wayne Komets exploded, scoring five unanswered goals, taking down the Fuel in Fort Wayne Friday night at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
Saturday, February 15 - Fuel 2 at Cincinnati 5
In the first half of back to back games, the Indy Fuel visited the Cincinnati Cyclones. After a scoreless first period, the Fuel would lead 2-1 after the second only to give up four goals in the third, falling 5-2 on Saturday night.
Sunday, February 16 - Fuel 5 at Cincinnati 6
The Indy Fuel ran out of time against the Cincinnati Cyclones failing to catch up to their one goal lead eventually falling 6-5 at the Heritage Bank Center Sunday afternoon.
INDY FUEL WEEK 19 SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, February 18 - Fuel vs Fort Wayne (10:30 a.m. ET, Indiana Farmers Coliseum)
In their third annual Education Day Game, the Indy Fuel host the Fort Wayne Komets in a crucial Central Division game. Sitting just one point ahead of the Komets for third place in the Central, earning two points will put Indy three points ahead of Fort Wayne in the standings.
Friday, February 21 - Fuel at Kalamazoo (7:00 p.m. ET, Wings Event Center)
Visiting the Wings for the fourth time this season, Indy will play their third game in a row at Wings Event Center. The Fuel have won three out of the five matchups against the Wings this season, most recently winning 4-2 on February 8th.
Saturday, February 22 - Fuel at Fort Wayne (7:35 p.m. ET, Allen County War Memorial Coliseum)
Meeting the Komets five games this season, Indy has put together a 2-2-0-1 record. The Fuel have struggled to beat the Komets in Fort Wayne this season, only earning one win in their first matchup of the season.
Scoring on Sunday afternoon, Bobby MacIntyre has five goals in his last six games
MacIntyre continues to be the only Fuel player to appear in every game this season
Earning two goals and two assists, Spencer Watson leads the ECHL in goals with 27 in 45 games
Watson currently sits in fifth in the league in points, tallying 27 goals and 26 assists in 45 games
Earning two power play assists this weekend, Keoni Texeira sits in second in the ECHL in power play assists
Spencer Watson is second in the ECHL power play points (9g, 12a) while Keoni Texeira is tied for fourth (3g, 16a)
Since playing his first game in a Fuel uniform, Mathieu Foget has earned three goals and 10 assists in 13 games
Dropping all three games this weekend, Indy has lost three games straight for the first time since December 27th through December 29th.
Scoring on 4 of their 15 power play chances this weekend, Indy sits in fourth in the league in power play percentage (20.9%)
Killing off eight of their 10 penalties this weekend, Indy is 18th in the ECHL in penalty kill, killing off 80.4% of their penalties
The Fuel have outscored their opponents 107-86 in the first and second periods but have been outscored 54-61 in the third period
Single-Game tickets are now available for the entire 2019-20 Fuel season at Indiana Farmers Coliseum! Fans can also take advantage of a wide variety of Ticket Plans by calling 317-925-FUEL or visiting IndyFuelHockey.com.
Catch every home game this season with a free online stream at IndyFuelHockey.com! Click the "Watch/Listen Live" button to hear Andrew Smith and Nick Olczyk bring you all of the action from Indiana Farmers Coliseum. Fans can also watch all 72 games at home and on the road live through ECHL.TV!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from February 17, 2020
- Grizzlies Win 3-1 on President's Day Matinee - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Weekly - February 17, 2020 - Idaho Steelheads
- Todd Has Four Points as Beast Knock off K-Wings - Brampton Beast
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - February 17 - Tulsa Oilers
- Zachary Fucale Heads to Europe - Orlando Solar Bears
- Buzzer-Beating Game-Tying Goal Overturned, K-Wings Lose - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - February 17 - ECHL
- Former NHL Draft Pick D Miles Gendron Reassigned to Royals by AHL Belleville - Reading Royals
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- 'Blades Weekly: Final Four-In-Five of Season on Deck - Florida Everblades
- Mavs Monday: Mavs Head West for Big Sky Showdowns - Kansas City Mavericks
- Craig Wyszomirski Named New Team Captain - Indy Fuel
- Game Notes: at Utah - Rapid City Rush
- Allen Americans Receive Three Players from AHL Affiliate Iowa - Allen Americans
- Stingrays Weekly Report - February 17 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Thunder Acquires Dickman from Indy - Wichita Thunder
- Kelly Cup Tour Begins Friday in Cincinnati - ECHL
- McGauley and Lewis Rejoin Grizz for Homestand - Utah Grizzlies
- Mariners Weekly: Miracle Remembered - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Weekly, February 17 - Wichita Thunder
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 19 (February 10 - February 16, 2020) - Indy Fuel
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Komets Snare Four Points from Week 19; Kalamazoo Visits Wednesday, Pink the Rink Weekend Features Toledo Friday, Indy Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Ryan Culkin Recalled to Laval - Maine Mariners
- K-Wings Weekly: Week of February 17 - Kalamazoo Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.