Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game
Friday, October 31; Colorado at Utah, 7 p.m.
Saturday, November 1; Colorado at Utah, 7 p.m.
The Grizzlies will host Colorado Friday and Saturday after the two teams met in three games in four nights last week with Utah going 1-1-1-0.
Friday for Halloween, fans are invited to Trunk or Treat in the Maverik Center parking lot from 5:30-6:45 p.m. To RSVP for the Trunk or Treat, call (801) 988-8800. In addition, children under 12 in costume will be admitted to the Halloween game for free. Adults in costume will get $5 off their game ticket.
First Saturday Home Game
The Grizzlies wrap up their weekend with Colorado Saturday at 7 p.m. in our first Saturday home game of the year. In addition, it's Pooch on the Pond where fans can bring their dogs. It is $24 for a fan and dog combo ticket. Call James at (801) 988-8045 to RSVP. The cost will be $28 the night of the game.
H.T. Lenz made his pro debut Wednesday, recorded a team season-high eight shots on goal Friday in a 3-2 win over Colorado and scored his first pro goal Saturday in Colorado to tie the game at 2 on the power-play. Lenz came to the Grizzlies to start his pro career after serving as team captain at the University of Vermont over the last three years.
Scoring At Home
Michael Pelech has scored a goal in each Grizzlies home game thus far. He has three goals and one assist for four points in five games.
Four Grizzlies have four points in the team's first five games in: Michael Pelech (three goals, one assist), Barry Almeida (one goal, three assists), Charles Roussel (one goal, three assists) and Danick Paquette (four assists.)
Utah is seven for their last 22 on the power-play and has outscored their opposition seven-one on the power-play in this four-game stretch; having allowed just one power-play goal in the last four games and going 15 for 16 on the penalty kill. Utah has scored a power-play goal in four-straight games and has at least two power-play goals in two of the contests.
Ducks prospects Etienne Marcoux and Ryan Faragher have allowed just 14 goals in 5 games to start the year.
Where To Eat?
Shula's 347 Grill at Embassy Suites is inviting Grizzlies fans to take their ticket stubs in before or after games this weekend to buy one burger and get one burger half off. Shula's is located inside Embassy Suites on 3500 South across from Valley Fair Mall.
Weekly Team Store Special
Buy one hat, get one hat half off this week in the Grizzlies Team Store. The offer is valid Monday-Friday 12-5pm. Get your hats and be set for Friday, Saturday action with Colorado.
Tickets for all Grizzlies home games are on sale now at www.utahgrizzlies.com, Maverik Center box office or any Ticketmaster location. Season ticket packages starting at $29 for three games, group discounts for parties of 10 or more and luxury suites for 16-88 people are available through the Grizzlies corporate offices by calling (801) 988-8000.
All Grizzlies broadcasts can be heard on 1320 KFAN with Adrian Denny in his 10th season as the "Voice of the Grizzlies." Denny is once again joined for all Grizzlies home games by 1320 KFAN Program Director and host of "Monty in the Morning" Tim Montemayor. Grizzlies broadcasts can be seen on PPV at ECHL.TV and also heard on 1320KFAN.com and iHeart Radio by searching "1320 KFAN." The Grizzlies will announce their schedule for games on My Utah TV shortly as KUTV's Talkin' Sports Adam Mikulich will once again join the coverage.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2014
- Radio Recon Will Take the Fifty Lashes with a Wet Eagle Feather - Reading Royals
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night - Ontario Reign
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Mallards Deal for Nelson - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Aqcuire Defenseman Alex Lepkowski - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fanfest Tickets on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- Game Time Changed - Rapid City Rush
- Jackals Make Roster Moves on Monday - Elmira Jackals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Tyler Shattock Loaned to Worcester - Stockton Thunder
- Road Warriors Deal Lekowski to Missouri - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - October 27 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Southorn Comes South to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Missouri Mavericks Weekly Report - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets off to hot start - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Darling Becomes First Thunder Player to Reach NHL - Wichita Thunder
- Komets Streak to 10-Point Start, Wings Invade for Halloween Friday and Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears vs. Tulsa Game Date Moved to Saturday, January 17 - Orlando Solar Bears
- What's the Rush? - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Weekly: over 5,000 Fans Celebrate Stingrays Opening Night; Halloween and Turn Back the Clo - South Carolina Stingrays
- Scott Darling Makes NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.