Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night
ONTARIO, Calif. - The Ontario Reign, four-time Pacific Division Champions and proud affiliate of the NHL's 2014 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and Winnipeg Jets, in part with Stater Bros. Charities, will honor and pay their respects to the men and women who have served this country at the team's annual Military Appreciation Night on Saturday, Nov. 8 at 6 p.m.
This game against the Utah Grizzlies marks the second specialty jersey night of the 2014-15 season as the entire Reign team will sport desert camouflage-inspired jerseys and socks to be auctioned off immediately following the game. The proceeds from the live auction will go to Stater Bros. Charities to benefit various veteran organizations.
The purpose of Stater Bros. Charities is to help improve and transform the communities Stater Bros. Markets is privileged to serve by providing much needed philanthropic support. With an emphasis on programs that benefit hunger relief, children's wellbeing, education, health and help for our Nation's Veterans, Stater Bros. Charities will be able to combat some of the most critical needs in the surrounding area.
Military personnel will receive a special discounted ticket price for this game. Please call 909-941-PUCK (7825) to learn more about getting your tickets today. Click here for the online military discount; use the promotional code: MILITARY.
Reign Drops :
The Reign square off against the Bakersfield Condors for their next home game on Sunday, Nov. 2 at 3 p.m.
Tickets to this game, as well as individual tickets for the 2014-15 regular season, are on sale now. Fans can purchase tickets for individual games at the Citizens Business Bank Arena box office or online by clicking here. For Reign season tickets and other ticket plan inquiries, call 909-941-PUCK (7825).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2014
- Radio Recon Will Take the Fifty Lashes with a Wet Eagle Feather - Reading Royals
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night - Ontario Reign
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Mallards Deal for Nelson - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Aqcuire Defenseman Alex Lepkowski - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fanfest Tickets on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- Game Time Changed - Rapid City Rush
- Jackals Make Roster Moves on Monday - Elmira Jackals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Tyler Shattock Loaned to Worcester - Stockton Thunder
- Road Warriors Deal Lekowski to Missouri - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - October 27 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Southorn Comes South to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Missouri Mavericks Weekly Report - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets off to hot start - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Darling Becomes First Thunder Player to Reach NHL - Wichita Thunder
- Komets Streak to 10-Point Start, Wings Invade for Halloween Friday and Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears vs. Tulsa Game Date Moved to Saturday, January 17 - Orlando Solar Bears
- What's the Rush? - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Weekly: over 5,000 Fans Celebrate Stingrays Opening Night; Halloween and Turn Back the Clo - South Carolina Stingrays
- Scott Darling Makes NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.