IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin
EVANSVILLE, Ind.- The Evansville IceMen, presented by Coors Light, have traded Defenseman, Antoine Corbin to the Brampton Beast in exchange for future considerations.
Corbin played in 25 games for the IceMen last season, scoring two goals and helping on two others. The Granby, Quebec native also racked up 43 penalty minutes for the IceMen in 2013-14. Corbin did not play in the first two IceMen games of 2014-15.
The IceMen will play their first road game on Halloween night in Indianapolis. They will return home to wrap up this three game series with the Indy Fuel on Saturday, Nov. 1. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. at the Ford Center.
The Fur Circus will be back in Evansville to perform during intermission and entertain the crowd. Cold Stone Blizzard Buddies will also enjoy a post-game skate at the Ford Center.
Single game tickets are on sale now for all games. Get your season tickets now to watch every exciting minute of IceMen hockey during the 2014-15 season at a discounted price. To learn more about becoming a season ticket holder, please call an IceMen Account Executive at (812) 421-GOAL (4625) or go to www.evansvilleicemen.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2014
- Radio Recon Will Take the Fifty Lashes with a Wet Eagle Feather - Reading Royals
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night - Ontario Reign
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Mallards Deal for Nelson - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Aqcuire Defenseman Alex Lepkowski - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fanfest Tickets on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- Game Time Changed - Rapid City Rush
- Jackals Make Roster Moves on Monday - Elmira Jackals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Tyler Shattock Loaned to Worcester - Stockton Thunder
- Road Warriors Deal Lekowski to Missouri - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - October 27 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Southorn Comes South to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Missouri Mavericks Weekly Report - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets off to hot start - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Darling Becomes First Thunder Player to Reach NHL - Wichita Thunder
- Komets Streak to 10-Point Start, Wings Invade for Halloween Friday and Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears vs. Tulsa Game Date Moved to Saturday, January 17 - Orlando Solar Bears
- What's the Rush? - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Weekly: over 5,000 Fans Celebrate Stingrays Opening Night; Halloween and Turn Back the Clo - South Carolina Stingrays
- Scott Darling Makes NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.