Fanfest Tickets on Sale
TOLEDO, OH - How do you kick-off Toledo Walleye Winterfest? At the action-packed, family-friendly, interactive Walleye Winter Fanfest, presented by The Andersons.
Fanfest takes place at the Huntington Center, December 26 and 27. Tickets go on sale this Friday, October 31 at 9 a.m. and are $12 for adults and $10 for kids. A ticket is good for a one-day admission to the events.
Get ready to hang on and have fun, literally, as you ride the thrilling 'Winterfest Zipline' 30 feet above the arena ice.
Have you always wanted to take 'shots on goal'? Gotcha' covered. The Zamboni will also "pose" for pictures. There will be 12 Hockey Hall of Fame exhibits and three NHL trophies on display throughout the event. Performers, there will be performers. Everything from singers and live animals to storytellers and cooking demonstrations. Our friends from the Toledo Zoo, Imagination Station, Toledo-Lucas County Public Library, and ProMedica will be occupying center stage inside the "Tackle Box". Your favorite current and former Walleye hockey players will be in the Autograph Zone meeting fans.
Don't miss out! Fans can get tickets to Fanfest by visiting or calling the Toledo Walleye box office at 419-725-WALL or by going online at www.toledowalleye.com. Walleye Winterfest, the 10-day community-wide event is presented by ProMedica.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2014
- Radio Recon Will Take the Fifty Lashes with a Wet Eagle Feather - Reading Royals
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night - Ontario Reign
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Mallards Deal for Nelson - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Aqcuire Defenseman Alex Lepkowski - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fanfest Tickets on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- Game Time Changed - Rapid City Rush
- Jackals Make Roster Moves on Monday - Elmira Jackals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Tyler Shattock Loaned to Worcester - Stockton Thunder
- Road Warriors Deal Lekowski to Missouri - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - October 27 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Southorn Comes South to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Missouri Mavericks Weekly Report - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets off to hot start - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Darling Becomes First Thunder Player to Reach NHL - Wichita Thunder
- Komets Streak to 10-Point Start, Wings Invade for Halloween Friday and Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears vs. Tulsa Game Date Moved to Saturday, January 17 - Orlando Solar Bears
- What's the Rush? - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Weekly: over 5,000 Fans Celebrate Stingrays Opening Night; Halloween and Turn Back the Clo - South Carolina Stingrays
- Scott Darling Makes NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.