Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change
TULSA, OK - The Tulsa Oilers, in conjunction with the Orlando Solar Bears and the ECHL office, announced Monday a change to their game against Orlando that will take place in mid-January. The first meeting between the two clubs, originally scheduled for Thursday, January 15 has been moved to Saturday, January 17 at 7:05 p.m. at the Amway Center in Orlando.
The Oilers' game against the Solar Bears will conclude a three-game Florida swing. Tulsa travels to Estero, Florida for a pair of games against the Florida Everblades on Wednesday, January 14 and Friday, January 16 before heading to Orlando. The three games in the Sunshine State are the only games this season the Oilers will play outside of the Central Division.
After an overtime victory on Sunday in their home opener, the Oilers are 2-0-0 on the young season and one of only three unbeaten teams in the ECHL. This week the Oilers visit Wichita on Wednesday and return home Friday night for the first match-up of the season against the Missouri Mavericks.
Single-game tickets and season tickets are on sale now. Call the Oilers' office at 918-632-7825 or visit www.tulsaoilers.com to reserve your seats today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 27, 2014
- Radio Recon Will Take the Fifty Lashes with a Wet Eagle Feather - Reading Royals
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report - Wheeling Nailers
- Reign to Wear Desert Camouflage on Military Appreciation Night - Ontario Reign
- Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Mallards Deal for Nelson - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Aqcuire Defenseman Alex Lepkowski - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fanfest Tickets on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- Game Time Changed - Rapid City Rush
- Jackals Make Roster Moves on Monday - Elmira Jackals
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Tyler Shattock Loaned to Worcester - Stockton Thunder
- Road Warriors Deal Lekowski to Missouri - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Grizzlies Home Friday for Halloween, First Saturday Home Game - Utah Grizzlies
- Allen Americans Weekly Update - Allen Americans
- ECHL Transactions - October 27 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- Fuel Weekly - Indy Fuel
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - Tulsa Oilers
- Southorn Comes South to Gwinnett - Atlanta Gladiators
- Missouri Mavericks Weekly Report - Kansas City Mavericks
- Komets off to hot start - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Darling Becomes First Thunder Player to Reach NHL - Wichita Thunder
- Komets Streak to 10-Point Start, Wings Invade for Halloween Friday and Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- IceMen Trade Defensemen Antoine Corbin - Evansville IceMen
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Oilers and Solar Bears Announce Game Date Change - Tulsa Oilers
- Solar Bears vs. Tulsa Game Date Moved to Saturday, January 17 - Orlando Solar Bears
- What's the Rush? - Rapid City Rush
- Stingrays Weekly: over 5,000 Fans Celebrate Stingrays Opening Night; Halloween and Turn Back the Clo - South Carolina Stingrays
- Scott Darling Makes NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.