Condors Throw It Back with Fog Jerseys, $2 Beers, and $1 Hot Dogs Friday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the Ontario Reign in a critical Pacific Division matchup on Friday at 7 p.m. Honoring their predecessors, the team will don specialty Bakersfield Fog Throwback jerseys for a charity auction. Also, enjoy $2 Dos Equis and $1 hot dogs. Tickets are available online at AXS.com or at the Mechanics Bank Arena Box Office which opens at 10 a.m. Great seats start at just $12. Click here to watch former Fog players look back at the beginnings of hockey in Bakersfield. Doors open at 6 p.m., puck drops at 7 p.m.
PROMOTION DETAILS: The Condors will wear special Bakersfield Fog 25th Anniversary jerseys which will be auctioned to benefit the Condors Community Foundation 501(c)(3) presented by Sunny 105.3 FM and SC Architect. One game issued jersey will be given away. Enjoy $2 Dos Equis through the end of the first intermission and $1 hot dogs.
A limited amount of "Golden Ticket" raffle tickets are available for just $30 to win a game issued jersey. You do not need to be present to win. Click here to purchase yours, before they are gone.
EAT & DRINK
Enjoy the Ice Level Lounge (21+) with games, TV's, bars, and music next to the glass. Just need a ticket to the game!
DOWNLOAD THE CONDORS APP presented by PCL: iTunes | Google Play
The Bakersfield Condors host the Ontario Reign in the 10th of 12 matchups this season. Bakersfield is 4-3-2 on the season against the Reign. Over the next three weeks the teams will meet three times to wrap up the season series, including tonight's contest.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Bakersfield won its third straight over the division-leading Tucson Roadrunners, 4-2, on Wednesday. C Colby Cave led the way with a goal and an assist. D Evan Bouchard had two assists to extend a point streak to six games. G Stuart Skinner notched his 16th win of the season, stopping 27 of 29.
Ontario is unbeaten in seven games (6-0-1) and came from behind to defeat San Diego in overtime on Saturday. LW Carl Grundstrom (1g-2a) had three points including the late game-tying goal. C Jaret Anderson-Dolan scored the overtime winner.
Bakersfield, Ontario, and San Diego are tangled in a vie for fourth in the Pacific Division. Ontario currently holds the four spot by three points over San Diego and by four over the Condors. Bakersfield has three games remaining, including tonight, against Ontario and three against San Diego, whom they see on Sunday.
C Colby Cave recorded the team's fourth shorthanded goal of the season on Wednesday.
C Markus Granlund scored Wednesday and extended his points streak to four games (2g-4a)... D Evan Bouchard is now t-6th in scoring by a d-man. He is second among all rookie d-men in points... G Stuart Skinner is 9-4-1 in his last 14 decisions... RW Josh Currie is second in the AHL in shots with 154.
G Cal Petersen was recalled Wednesday following a trade by the LA Kings which sent G Jack Campbell to the Toronto Maple Leafs. The AHL All-Star had played the most minutes in the AHL at 2,078 this season... Ontario has the most road wins in the Pacific Division with 15... Ontario is the most penalized team in the AHL at 16.11 a night.
2/6 - G Dylan Wells assigned to Wichita
2/5 - D Vincent Desharnais loaned to Wichita
OTHER ACTION IN THE PACIFIC
Tucson (1st) @ San Diego (5th)
San Jose (7th) @ Colorado (3rd)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 6, 2020
- Wolves Caught by Moose - Chicago Wolves
- Condors Throw It Back with Fog Jerseys, $2 Beers, and $1 Hot Dogs Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Forward Jonny Brodzinski and Lauren Brodzinski Celebrate Birth of their First Child - San Jose Barracuda
- Third Annual Great Skate Happens Saturday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Blackhawks Night and Sock Monkey Madness Highlight Weekend Slate - Rockford IceHogs
- San Diego Gulls Announce Three-Year Partnership with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego Gulls
- Five Memorable Games at CAA Arena - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Re-Assign Defenseman Jack Ramsey to Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Barracuda Recall Artem Ivanyuzhenkov and Reassign Andrew Shortridge - San Jose Barracuda
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Defenseman Matt Bartkowski from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Flames Recall Brandon Davidson - Stockton Heat
- Coyotes Recall Robbie Russo from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Amerks Renew Partnership with Seneca Park Zoo Society for "Defend the Ice Month" - Rochester Americans
- Andy Andreoff Recalled by Philadelphia - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Devils Ink Kyle Cumiskey to AHL Contract - Binghamton Devils
- Blue Jackets Recall Three Players from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Kirill Ustimenko Reassigned to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Hayton Scores In Debut, Prosvetov Stellar But Tucson Falls To Open Gem Show Road Trip - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Spilled 4-2 by Gulls - San Jose Barracuda
- Gulls Double up San Jose, 4-2 - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Start Fast in 4-2 Win in Front of 7,090 - Bakersfield Condors
- First Line Shines, Rocket Beat Comets 5-4 in OT - Laval Rocket
- Defense Shines in Wild's 4-0 Win against Rampage - Iowa Wild
- LA Kings Recall Cal Petersen from Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Admirals Stumble against Griffins - Milwaukee Admirals
- Kahkonen, Wild Silence Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors to Honor Healthcare Heroes/Essential Workers Opening Weekend
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Condors to Host Virtual Fun Run to Benefit Special Olympics
- Condors Sign Stukel and Kaldis to AHL Deals
- Condors Sign Jake Kulevich to AHL Deal