Andy Andreoff Recalled by Philadelphia
Lehigh Valley, Pa. - The Philadelphia Flyers have announced today that they have recalled forward Andy Andreoff from their American Hockey League affiliate, the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
Andreoff, 28, is in his first season with the Phantoms and has registered 10 points on six goals and four assists through 15 games. Andreoff was named a co-captain of Lehigh Valley on October 4 by Scott Gordon. He appeared in his 400th pro game on November 3 against Bridgeport. Andreoff will be the third NHL recall of the season for Andreoff and he has notched one assist in 13 total games for Philadelphia.
Originally drafted in the third round (#80) in the 2011 NHL draft by the Los Angeles Kings, Andreoff has played 172 NHL games, mostly for the Kings, and has tallied 13 goals and 12 assists for 25 points and 216 penalty minutes. He made his NHL debut on October 14, 2014 against the Edmonton Oilers.
A native of Pickering, Ontario, Andreoff has played a total of 257 AHL games, with the Manchester Monarchs, Syracuse Crunch and Lehigh Valley. He has totaled 137 points with 62 goals and 75 assists and 435 penalty minutes. He set a career high during last season with 26 goals, 29 assists and 55 points for the Syracuse Crunch. He was second in the AHL with 150 penalty minutes.
Images from this story
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Andy Andreoff
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 6, 2020
- Wolves Caught by Moose - Chicago Wolves
- Condors Throw It Back with Fog Jerseys, $2 Beers, and $1 Hot Dogs Friday - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Forward Jonny Brodzinski and Lauren Brodzinski Celebrate Birth of their First Child - San Jose Barracuda
- Third Annual Great Skate Happens Saturday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Blackhawks Night and Sock Monkey Madness Highlight Weekend Slate - Rockford IceHogs
- San Diego Gulls Announce Three-Year Partnership with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego Gulls
- Five Memorable Games at CAA Arena - Belleville Senators
- IceHogs Re-Assign Defenseman Jack Ramsey to Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Barracuda Recall Artem Ivanyuzhenkov and Reassign Andrew Shortridge - San Jose Barracuda
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Defenseman Matt Bartkowski from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Flames Recall Brandon Davidson - Stockton Heat
- Coyotes Recall Robbie Russo from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Amerks Renew Partnership with Seneca Park Zoo Society for "Defend the Ice Month" - Rochester Americans
- Andy Andreoff Recalled by Philadelphia - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Devils Ink Kyle Cumiskey to AHL Contract - Binghamton Devils
- Blue Jackets Recall Three Players from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Kirill Ustimenko Reassigned to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Hayton Scores In Debut, Prosvetov Stellar But Tucson Falls To Open Gem Show Road Trip - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Spilled 4-2 by Gulls - San Jose Barracuda
- Gulls Double up San Jose, 4-2 - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Start Fast in 4-2 Win in Front of 7,090 - Bakersfield Condors
- First Line Shines, Rocket Beat Comets 5-4 in OT - Laval Rocket
- Defense Shines in Wild's 4-0 Win against Rampage - Iowa Wild
- LA Kings Recall Cal Petersen from Ontario - Ontario Reign
- Admirals Stumble against Griffins - Milwaukee Admirals
- Kahkonen, Wild Silence Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- PPL Center Donates Food to Lehigh Valley Organizations During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Lyon Makes 33 Saves to Earn Point for Lehigh Valley
- Connor Bunnaman Recalled by Philadelphia
- Phantoms Recall Eric Knodel from Reading; Friedman to Flyers
- Phantoms Power Play