Condors Home Tonight at 6:30 with $5 Margaritas and $2 Sodas
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host the San Jose Barracuda at 6:30 p.m. with $5 margaritas and $2 sodas for the team's final home game before the AHL All-Star break. Tickets are available online at AXS.com or at the Mechanics Bank Arena Box Office which opens at 10 a.m. Great seats start at just $12.
PROMOTION DETAILS: Enjoy $5 Margaritas and $2 Sodas presented by Forge 103.9 FM. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
EAT & DRINK
Beef Burgundy Stew
Red Potato Mashed
Winter Vegetable Medley
Pulled Pork and Beer Cheese Big Dogs
Enjoy the Ice Level Lounge (21+) with games, TV's, bars, and music next to the glass. Just need a ticket to the game!
The Bakersfield Condors play host to the San Jose Barracuda for their final home game before the AHL All-Star Break. It is the seventh matchup in the season series with the Condors owning a 3-3-0 record through six games.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Bakersfield was shutout 3-0 on Monday in Ontario. It was the third time the Condors have been held off the scoresheet. G Stuart Skinner stopped 29 of 32 in the loss, just his third in his last 10 decisions.
San Jose garnered three of a possible four points on a trip to Iowa over the weekend. Despite trailing entering the third on Saturday, the Barracuda rallied to force overtime and gain a point. C Dylan Gambrell had a goal and assist. G Zach Sawchenko stopped 37 of 41 on the night.
BENNING IN BAKERSFIELD
D Matthew Benning is expected to play game two of a long-term conditioning stint with the Condors tonight. The 25-year old has played 229 games at the NHL level. He scored his professional goal with the Condors to start the 2016 season and has two points (1g-1a) in three games at the AHL level. Tonight is his first game in Bakersfield having played three games so far on the road.
CHASE IS ON
The Condors begin the night four points back of the Ontario Reign for the fourth and final playoff spot in the Pacific Division. Bakersfield has two games in hand on the Reign, who are idle tonight. San Diego, who dropped a 3-1 decision last night at home to Tucson, is a point clear of the Condors. They are idle tonight and are in Grand Rapids this weekend. Ontario visits Stockton and San Jose on the weeekend. Bakersfield heads to Tucson.
LW Tyler Benson leads the Condors with eight points (3g-5a) in six games against San Jose... G Stuart Skinner is 3-1-0 in four starts against the Barracuda... The Condors are 12-9-1-1 at home against San Jose all-time... D William Lagesson played his first game with the Condors in over a month since being recalled by the Oilers... D Evan Bouchard has seven points (3g-4a) in his last nine games.
San Jose is 4-2-1 over its last seven games including 9-0 and 7-2 wins over Ontario and Colorado...C Dylan Gambrell has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last eight games... LW Jayden Halbgewachs has five goals in his last eight games... RW Joachim Blichfeld is ninth in rookie scoring with 25 points in 27 games.
1/19 - D Vincent Desharnais loaned to Wichita
1/18 - D Matthew Benning assigned on conditioning
1/17 - D William Lagesson assigned
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 22, 2020
- Rocket Win Tight Game against Crunch, 3-2 in OT - Laval Rocket
- Amerks Halt Skid with Overtime Win in Cleveland - Rochester Americans
- Post Game Notes: Stars 1 at IceHogs 0 - Texas Stars
- Devils Stun Comets In 5-3 Comeback Win - Binghamton Devils
- Comets Squander Three-Goal Lead in Loss to Devils - Utica Comets
- Monsters Pick up Point in 3-2 Overtime Loss to Amerks - Cleveland Monsters
- Crunch Edged by Rocket in Overtime, 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- T-Birds Topple Bears Behind 2-Goal Night from Ang - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Phantoms Point Streak at Six After Shootout Loss - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Complete Comeback, Beat Lehigh Valley Phantoms in Shootout - Providence Bruins
- Bears Fall Behind Early, Drop 5-2 Decision in Springfield - Hershey Bears
- Statement from Boko Imama - Ontario Reign
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Jimmy Huntington to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Extensive Coverage Set for 2020 AHL All-Star Classic - AHL
- Panthers Loan D Riley Stillman, G Sam Montembeault to T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Skillet Kicks off Admirals Concert Series on Friday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Daccord, Gustavsson Collect First Shutouts - Belleville Senators
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Cameron Gaunce Named 2020 AHL All-Star - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse's Gaunce Added to Roster for 2020 AHL All-Star Classic - AHL
- Red Wings Summon Cholowski - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at Cleveland Monsters - Rochester Americans
- Condors Home Tonight at 6:30 with $5 Margaritas and $2 Sodas - Bakersfield Condors
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Miracle on Ice Night February 14 - Syracuse Crunch
- Flyers Send Lyon, Bunnaman and Rubtsov to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Game Preview: Bears at Thunderbirds, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
- Rangers Assign Igor Shesterkin and Phillip Di Giuseppe to Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Hill Dominant, Ushers Roadrunners To Return Home With Another Winning Road Trip - Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Break Gulls Streak - San Diego Gulls
- Rampage Earn Point in OT Loss to Pens - San Antonio Rampage
- Ads Win Battle of Division Leaders - Milwaukee Admirals
- Penguins Use More Bellerive Heroics for Overtime Win - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Enter to Win 2 Tix to Every Arena Event in 2021 with a COVID-19 Test
- Condors Sign Ryan Stanton and Graham McPhee
- Condors Sam Kim Named Video and Coaching Coordinator for the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Condors Cooper Marody to Release Song to Benefit the Colby Cave Memorial Fund
- Condors to Honor Healthcare Heroes/Essential Workers Opening Weekend