Tours of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center Are Now Available to the General Public
Frisco, Texas - Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center announced today that tours of the complex are now available to the general public.
Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center in Frisco, Texas is more than the home of FC Dallas and its world-renowned Academy, it's a training ground for the next generation of global superstars both on and off the pitch. It's also home to the National Soccer Hall of Fame which honors the greatest icons of the game for their contributions to the growth of soccer in the United States. It's home to the Frisco Bowl, the FCS National Championship game and so much more.
What to Expect on a Toyota Stadium Tour
Now you have the opportunity to experience the magic of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center with a VIP Guided Tour. The 45-minute experience takes you through the National Soccer Hall of Fame and lets you see all four FIFA Women's World Cup trophies won by the U.S. women's national team. You will also walk through the FC Dallas locker rooms, the press box and get a chance to visit the field level on the award-winning Toyota Stadium pitch.
Book Your Tour Today
Tours are offered in groups and have an eight-person minimum. Tours are only $15 per person and are available to book at FCDallas.com/StadiumTours. All proceed from the tours go towards FC Dallas' Ticket for Troops program which provides complimentary tickets to military service personnel and their guests.
About Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center
Opened in 2005, Toyota Stadium is one of the first soccer-specific stadiums built in the United States. It hosts MLS and international soccer matches, high school and college football games, as well as concerts and other events. The 145-acre Toyota Soccer Center includes 17 regulation-sized, tournament-grade soccer fields and serves as the training facility for the organization's globally renowned Academy system. It is home to MLS' FC Dallas, the FCS championship game, the Frisco Bowl and the National Soccer Hall of Fame which opened in 2018.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 1, 2023
- Concacaf Champions League Trophy on the Line as LAFC Hosts Club León at BMO Stadium Sunday, June 4 at 6 PM - Los Angeles FC
- Inter Miami CF Parts Ways with Phil Neville - Inter Miami CF
- Minnesota United Waives Doneil Henry - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Travels to North Texas to Take on FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- New England Revolution M Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - New England Revolution
- New England Revolution Midfielder Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - MLS
- Columbus Crew Celebrate "Soccer for All" Throughout June 2023 - Columbus Crew SC
- City for All: St. Louis City SC Makes Citypark Accessible to Fans with Disabilities - St. Louis City SC
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Daniel and Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez Named to MLS Team of the Matchday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Álvaro Barreal Named to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 16 - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces June Promotions for Matches at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes Launch Ninth Annual Military Blitz Day Campaign Presented by Ariat - San Jose Earthquakes
- Miles Robinson Called-Up to USMNT Nations League Roster - Atlanta United FC
- Metro by T-Mobile Kicks off Multi-Year Sponsorship of LAFC as Official Wireless Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Opportunities out Wide: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- Drake Callender Called up by USMNT for Training Camp - Inter Miami CF
- Brightline Kicks off Partnership with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jose Martinez to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Announce Seventh Sellout of Season for Saturday's Match against Chicago Fire FC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Points: Frustration - New York City FC
- Tours of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center Are Now Available to the General Public - FC Dallas
- Run It Back: 50 Per Cent off Drinks Returns for the Canadian Championship Final - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Moments of Matchday 16 - MLS
- Quakes Earn First Road Win Of The Season, Ebobisse Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Falls 1-0 at Home Wednesday Evening to San Jose - Seattle Sounders FC
- Whitecaps FC Down Dynamo FC 6-2 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy Earn 3-2 Road Win Over Real Salt Lake at America First Field on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
- Sporting Earns 2-1 Win Over Dallas - Sporting Kansas City
- 10-Man Houston Dynamo FC Fall on the Road to Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Houston Dynamo FC
- Minnesota United Suffers Narrow 2-1 Loss on the Road at Austin FC - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Fall 3-2 at Home to LA Galaxy - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas' Road Comeback Falls Short Against Sporting Kansas City - FC Dallas
- Inter Miami CF Falls to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Announces Roster Decisions for 2024 Season
- FC Dallas Midfielder Alan Velasco Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- FC Dallas' Bernard Kamungo Receives U.S. Men's Olympic Team Call-Up
- FC Dallas Playoff Run Comes to an End After Suffering 1-0 Defeat to Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Dallas Defeats Seattle Sounders FC 3-1, Forces Decisive Game 3 in Round One