Metro by T-Mobile Kicks off Multi-Year Sponsorship of LAFC as Official Wireless Partner
What's the news: Goallllll! Metro by T-Mobile is proud to announce a new partnership with the Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), becoming the Official Wireless Partner of the reigning 2022 MLS Cup Champions.
As part of this new sponsorship, Metro will help kids be part of the game as the presenting sponsor of the player escort program. And at every home game, select lucky fans will get either an epic front row or field side upgrade so they can be closer to the action courtesy of the brand. The partnership extends beyond game days with custom content, community programming as well as player appearances and more at select Metro retail stores.
Why it matters: The multi-year partnership underscores Metro's commitment to the LA community - home to millions of Metro customers and hundreds of Metro stores, plus connecting local fans to the team and game they love.
With numeroussoccer and other sports streaming benefitsalreadyavailable to customers, Metro is quickly becoming the ultimate destination for soccer fans. Score!
What they're saying:"As America's most popular prepaid wireless brand, Metro by T-Mobile has the power to bring the game to life for fans in some exciting ways while reinforcing our commitment to the Los Angeles community," said Jon Freier, President, T-Mobile Consumer Group. "You're going to see us showing up more than ever before and we can't wait to get started."
"We are excited to join forces with Metro by T-Mobile, a globally recognized industry leader that, much like LAFC, is deeply committed to the Los Angeles community," said Larry Freedman, LAFC Co-President and Chief Business Officer. "This partnership truly brings so many great benefits to our fans and supporters and delivers on our ethos to unite the world's city through the world's game and we can't wait to kick things off."
Who it's for: Soccer fans in Los Angeles and beyond.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 1, 2023
- Concacaf Champions League Trophy on the Line as LAFC Hosts Club León at BMO Stadium Sunday, June 4 at 6 PM - Los Angeles FC
- Inter Miami CF Parts Ways with Phil Neville - Inter Miami CF
- Minnesota United Waives Doneil Henry - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Travels to North Texas to Take on FC Dallas - Nashville SC
- New England Revolution M Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - New England Revolution
- New England Revolution Midfielder Carles Gil Voted MLS Player of the Matchday Presented by Continental Tire for Matchday 16 - MLS
- Columbus Crew Celebrate "Soccer for All" Throughout June 2023 - Columbus Crew SC
- City for All: St. Louis City SC Makes Citypark Accessible to Fans with Disabilities - St. Louis City SC
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Daniel and Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez Named to MLS Team of the Matchday - San Jose Earthquakes
- Álvaro Barreal Named to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 16 - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas Announces June Promotions for Matches at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes Launch Ninth Annual Military Blitz Day Campaign Presented by Ariat - San Jose Earthquakes
- Miles Robinson Called-Up to USMNT Nations League Roster - Atlanta United FC
- Metro by T-Mobile Kicks off Multi-Year Sponsorship of LAFC as Official Wireless Partner - Los Angeles FC
- Opportunities out Wide: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- Drake Callender Called up by USMNT for Training Camp - Inter Miami CF
- Brightline Kicks off Partnership with Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jose Martinez to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Announce Seventh Sellout of Season for Saturday's Match against Chicago Fire FC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Points: Frustration - New York City FC
- Tours of Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center Are Now Available to the General Public - FC Dallas
- Run It Back: 50 Per Cent off Drinks Returns for the Canadian Championship Final - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Moments of Matchday 16 - MLS
- Quakes Earn First Road Win Of The Season, Ebobisse Scores Sixth Goal Of The Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC Falls 1-0 at Home Wednesday Evening to San Jose - Seattle Sounders FC
- Whitecaps FC Down Dynamo FC 6-2 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy Earn 3-2 Road Win Over Real Salt Lake at America First Field on Wednesday Night - LA Galaxy
- Sporting Earns 2-1 Win Over Dallas - Sporting Kansas City
- 10-Man Houston Dynamo FC Fall on the Road to Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Houston Dynamo FC
- Minnesota United Suffers Narrow 2-1 Loss on the Road at Austin FC - Minnesota United FC
- Real Salt Lake Fall 3-2 at Home to LA Galaxy - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas' Road Comeback Falls Short Against Sporting Kansas City - FC Dallas
- Inter Miami CF Falls to New York Red Bulls - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Advance to Western Conference Final with 1-0 Semifinal Victory Over Seattle Sounders
- LAFC Celebrates Sixth Annual Season of Giving Presented by Ford with a Full Month Community Service
- LAFC to Face Seattle Sounders in the Audi MLS Cup Western Conference Semifinal on Sunday, Nov 26 at 6:30 p.m. Pt
- LAFC Complete Series Sweep of Vancouver, Defeat Whitecaps 1-0 to Advance to Western Conference Semifinals
- LAFC Travels to Face Vancouver in Game 2 of the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs Round One Best-Of-3 Series, Sunday, November 5